Brian's Mare Lease Auction (Stars, Stewbreds, and more!)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Brian's Mare Lease Auction (Stars, Stewbreds, and more!)

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Greetings!

I've decided that I didn't want to breed 100 foals again this year, so I've put up a 25 thoroughbred broodmare lease auction that will open tomorrow at 4:30 PM sim time (AKA thirty minutes after Week 9 barrier trials) and end on Monday May 3rd at 8:30 PM Sim time (AKA 30 minutes after Week 11 Monday results).

Here is a direct link to my auction!

There's some interesting things in this auction, including:

Multiple stewardbreds (Turf router Aerodactyl, who comes from the Nyan Cat line, Turf miler Femtosecond, who comes from the Shalom line, and Dirt Router Santa Anita Oaks, who comes from the Maryland Million line!)

Two half-siblings to monster TR colt Antares (Cosmologist and Cosmology)

A full sister to the great, still racing mare Kitten (url=https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1187935]Distant Ki[/url])

As well as several star turf and dirt route mares (I have provided broodmare comments for this auction, so no worries about guessing!)

Thank you very much for looking!
I have a stable full of cats
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Brian's Mare Lease Auction (Stars, Stewbreds, and more!)

Post by Brian Leavitt »

40 minutes left!
I have a stable full of cats