Mare-a-palooza Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Mare-a-palooza Lease Auction

Post by Brandon Schultz »

I have WAY too many mares this year and there's no way I'm going to find the time, money, or energy to breed them all. I finished up booking my retired mares tonight and was left with quite a few unbooked. I figured this is perfect for a lease auction... so here it is!

Mare-a-palooza | Breed my Mares Y58 by Brandon Schultz

There are a few Hens and Stars in there but the majority are formidable. Auction opens tomorrow. Please bid and lease my stuff.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Mare-a-palooza Lease Auction

A little over 24 hours left. Competition is fierce for the Hens but the stars and formids are all still cheap. Some don't have a bid at all. I'll try to highlight a few of the nicer ones later today. But go bid!
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Just highlighting a few of the mares

Zenzero Express - DR Blue Hen. Gets multiple flat A hypos. Her yearling foal is Allowance Late Bloomer.
Cosmic Caramel - DR Blue Hen. Stakes Galloper. Her only foal is Allowance Late Bloomer. Flat A hypo to DMB.
Just One Breath - DR Star. Stakes-winner. Multiple allowance foals. No foals worse than productive.
Smog City - DS Formidable. Stakes-winner.
Icy Stare- DS Formidable. Stakes-winner.
In Your Darkest Hour - DR Formidable. Multiple generations of stakes winners on Dam side
Stormy Miar - DS Formidable. Stakes producing mare (with a few that could improve to stakes).
Ring Empire - DS Unpredictable. Dam side is full of stakes winners.
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Still lots of mares available without a bid. Go grab yourself a formidable mare for $1!
Now Standing