All Blue Hen and Star auction(plus a strong)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

All Blue Hen and Star auction(plus a strong)

Post by Dylan Christensen »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4944

Check it out and feel free to message me with any questions about horses!

Also thought that chaser was a brilliant, the title of my auction is a lie :?
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: All Blue Hen and Star auction(plus a strong)

Bump, some great deals and mares in this auction! Don’t hesitate to message me with any questions you might have.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

So many great pedigrees and great mares going for way to cheap right now! Go bi!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

HIGHLIGHTS: All Blue Hen and Star auction(plus a strong)

These are what I believe to be the best mares in my auction but each one is great and most have stakes winners through their pedigrees! Have a look if you haven't already

Chaser
A Llo Gov Nuh She may just be a Strong but in 4 foals to gallop she has produced 3 FREAKS. Almost a guaranteed freak from this mare!

Turf Sprinter
Bhs Like She Go A Blue Hen stakes winning and multiple graded stakes placed mare on the track. Looks like she could do some damage in the shed!

Turf Miler
Desideraret She gets flat A hypos and is out of a graded stakes winning and stakes producing dam.

All Weather Sprinter

Private Beach Hut Her pedigree has stakes winners wherever you look.
Sim Lobell Her dam has over a million dollars in progeny earnings and she has produced a stakes placed runner.

All Weather Miler
Cam Cab A Blue Hen and a stakes winner herself, she also has all the pedigree you could ever ask for. A stakes producing dam and a multiple graded stakes(including a Grade 1 winner) producing grand dam. Cam Cab looks to continue a dominant line.

Dirt Sprinter
I Can Do Anything She has a pedigree riddled with stakes winners and graded stakes winners AND has the potential to produce AW as well.

Dirt Router
Far Shifting Her dam was a stakes winner and her Grand Dam was a graded stakes winner and producer. She has the pedigree to produce big.
Heck It Out of a $4.2 million dollar Steward Bred purchase Heck It has pedigree in waves!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

20 minutes to go, go bid!
yeah