Broodmare Lease auction Foremost line mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Broodmare Lease auction Foremost line mares

Post by Stormy Peak »

I'm putting some of my turf route 'Foremost line' mares into a Lease Auction - all of them are Formidable type broodmares.

Here's a link to the auction:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=5014

Below is the list of mares in the auction. Some of these mares have never been bred.
A few of them have foaled stake type foals.
I'll try to give some kind of information on the family ties of each mare (some of which are my failed bucket list attempts at getting a foal with 2 heads :lol: )

-----------14 Mares-----------------
A Shade Faster - two foals both Productive types.
Her 'Foremost pedigree line' is from her sire, Forgot - his dam was Forgave a daughter of Foremost.

An Unbroken Trust Never bred.
Her sire, Heartborken - Both his sire and dam (Forgot x Foreshock) are from the Foremost line.

Disheartening Has one foal a 2yr old Stakes type filly
Her Sire, Heartborken ... Both his sire and dam (Forgot x Foreshock) are from the Foremost line...But also, the dam of this broodmare is Forthwith, and she is also from the Foremost line.

Fire Forged 2 foals, a productive and a claimer type
Her blue hen dam is Forethought - so, Fire Forged is the 1/2 sister to two great mares, Foreshock and Fortitude.
Foreshock foaled 5 horses who won over a million dollars and Fortitude is the dam of both Roughian and Mal.

Forget About That 2 foals, one claimer, and her 2 year old Artilleryman filly is a stakes type
This broodmare's sire Forgot and her dam, First and Foremost are both from Foremost-line breeding

Get Here Now All 3 of her offspring are Productive types.
Get Her Now is the 1/2 sister to the stallion Convince Me, who won over $2 Million in purse money.

I'm So Fortunate 4 foals, two claimer, one allowance and her 2yr old filly, Baby I'm Amazed, is a Stakes type.
Her dam is Fortunate, making I'm So Fortunate the 1/2 sister to two freaks, Foretold and Extreme Ways.
Extreme Ways is still racing, but Foretold, retired after winning more than a million dollars on the track and she's now a blue hen and she also has a couple of freak foals.

Inner Strength 2 foals both allowance types
This mare is the 1/2 sister to:
Freaks: Roughian, Malcontent
Stakes: Mal, Outlawed, Get Off My Cloud, Fire On High,

Never Came Home Never Bred
Another knotted pedigree with this one. Both the sire, Hearborken and the dam, First and Foremost spring from the Foremost pedigree line.

Saddened Never Bred
Both sire and dam, Heartborken and Grass Goddess are products of the Foremost pedigree line

Shadows and Light 3 foals, a Stakes type (Into The Shadows) and a claimer and a solid.
Her dam side only for the Foremost bloodline.

Small Sigh 2 foals a claimer and a Stakes...the stakes foal is by my sire Mal...who's also from the Foremost bloodlines.
The dam of Small Sigh was a Star 'Foremost line' mare, she had 10 foals...4 were allowance, 3 were productive, 2 solids, 1 claimer. Small Sigh was one of the allowance types.

Sunny Mornings Never Bred
I love the sire of this mare... Night's Quiet, who was the sire of Roughian. I've sent a number of 'Foremost-line' mares to him and have had decent results in getting nice runners and/or nice broodmares. I probably should have breed this mare but in recent years cut back on my yearling count and just never got around to getting any foals from her.

Swept On Forever Never Bred
Her Foremost bloodline comes from her sire, Heartborken.

--------------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Broodmare Lease auction Foremost line mares

Post by Stormy Peak »

Thanks to everyone who participated in the auction, and congrats to those with the winning bids. I hope the foals end up being profitable racers, and in, some not to distant future, they will add a positive aspect to your stables bloodlines.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000