Elite Lease Auction - Only Blue Hen and Brilliant

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Elite Lease Auction - Only Blue Hen and Brilliant

Post by Paul Sellers »

Just a quick plug for my auction which ends tonight.

Ratings are listed, and every mare is either BH or Brilliant.

Some highlights:

Alata - First offspring is a 2yo named Le Roi's Sax a Stakes-Late Bloomer by DMB.

Chaos Explosion - Yearling foal named Tripping Billie is a Stakes-Late Bloomer by DMB.

Dazzle Me Paula - TBS Holiday mare who has produced a Chase Freak and multiple Chase Stakes gallopers.

Gallant Girl - Standout juvenile filly, started career 4-4 so her babies are likely to be precocious. Her only foal (a Sinister Mister filly) is a Stakes-Late Bloomer gallop. She could be top tier mare with lots of outcross possibilities.

Lady of the East - She's dropped a Chase Freak and is an outcross to a lot of the big 'Chasing lines.

Miss Fire Night - Only foal to drop is a Stakes gallop with no crosses in the pedigree.

Park Ave - Jaysman-bred from a dispersal. Dam's sire was RL world class chaser.

Two Toned Ghost - Steward-bred won a Stakes on her debut, at 2! And I don't need to tell you how successful Two-Toned is as a Dam's Sire of top producing mares.

If you have any questions on the other mares, I'll be honest, not trying to hide the ball.

Good luck all!
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy