Looking for AWS Mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Looking for AWS Mares

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Julius Caesar is (95% likely) going to be retiring this year. His ending up in my barn was a bit of a strange story (RIP The Four Horsemen partnership) but he's here now and he has been a lot of fun. He exceeded my expectations so on the track and will be my first TB stallion. Already a G1 winner, a shot at over $1 million in earnings by the time he retires, and a nice pedigree, I'm hoping for the best with him as a stallion.

Long story short, the problem is Julius Caesar is my only AWS horse which means I have 0 AWS mares to send to him when he does retire.

Anyways, I would like to change that so I'm on the market for some AWS mares. I told myself I'd pick some up this year but it's already week 3 and I've seen hardly any in auctions/sales so far and my luck claiming for broodmares has been pretty bad. I'd hate to get to week 16 and still not have any mares for him so I'm going to be proactive and see if anyone might want to lease/sell/swap some mares with me this year.

I'm looking for basically any average to better than average mares for Julius. Hoping for nice pedigrees and some indication of an ability to produce decent offspring. I might even be willing to drop some serious cash on a couple of really nice mares if someone out there wants to make an offer. I do have money set aside to spend on these mares but would also be happy to swap mares with someone (I've got DR and DS mares to lease). Reach out and let me know what you've got if you are interested.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)