Mostly DR fillies for sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Mostly DR fillies for sale

Post by Shannon Hunt »

So, I just spent a very long time typing up a post with detailed info on each horse for sale. Clicked submit, got logged out, text draft was gone when I logged back in. So you get NOTHING. Unless I suddenly find the energy to do it all over again this weekend.

Selling a bunch of TB fillies, mostly DR, a couple TS/DS/TR/AWS, a couple that are DM/DR, something that might be TS/AWS/chase, haven't checked versatility. Also a handful of racer geldings. Message me if you have questions or want to haggle or whatever.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

Tentatively considering offers on this stew-bred DR filly. Two year old stakes peak. I love her name and kind of regret putting it on her because I've never really "clicked" with this filly, just was what I was able to pick up in that sale, so I don't mind her sitting around in my stable, but I'm open to mulling over cash offers, filly swaps, maybe tempting mare lease swaps. I'm on the DR strugglebus right now and not really feeling the division at the moment, but may possibly still swap DR for DR if I click with the offered family. Otherwise my primary interest would be TR (or anything turfy), possibly AWS, maybe maybe DM or AWR if the right thing shows up. No chase, not mad about DS either, but you never know I suppose.

EDIT - worked out a deal for the stewbred so she is off the table now.
Last edited by Shannon Hunt 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Mostly DR fillies for sale

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Rainy Sunday afternoon, might as well make a list, many sold already but here's what's left -

Dirt route
Arrietty - 3 YO productive peak, Sir Topham Hatt x James Dean
Awesome Roll - 2 YO solid late bloomer, Mister Awesome x Vector
Broken Kingdom - 2 YO claimer late bloomer, Deal Breaker x The People’s Horse
Color of Money - 2 YO productive peak, Deal Breaker x All of Time - multiple stakes generations in damline
Dance withthe King - 2 YO solid peak, Kingdom Come x After the Disco - star dam
Flashing Ladies - 2 YO productive peak, Deal Breaker x Sir Topham Hatt - star dam
Giant Hatt - 3 YO productive peak, Giant x Sir Topham Hatt - stakesy second dam
unnamed filly - 2 YO claimer progressive, Deal Breaker x Oncoming Storm
Quest for Time - 2 YO claimer bloomer, All of Time x Brilliant Dream, bred for both route and mile
Quod Patre - 4 YO productive peak, Dancer x Somebody Else

Turf sprint
Believeintomorrow - 2 YO productive peak, Doyoubelieveinmagic x See You Monday

Turf route
Blinded By Mooning - 3 YO productive peak, Moon Faced x Satono Moon
Redd Fighter - 14 YO retired mare, formidable, Reddington x Fighter - half-sister has $2.1mil in progeny earnings
Silver Serpent - 4 YO productive peak, Live To Serve x Silverband - bred for TR, dam ran fine on TM though, female family of Winx

AWS
Potential Action - 3 YO claimer, Shea Shea x Air Spinel - run on AWS, sire and damsire are also listed for TS and chase - versatility not checked but it’s probably there
Shambling Zombie - 2 YO solid peak, Shutupndancewithme x Stride Through Air - second dam earned $1.2mil on track
Turma Privatione - 4 YO solid peak, Hooray x Zac Spirit
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Mostly DR fillies for sale

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Bump, removed sold horses from the list, I think I've added a few more to sales but a little too tired to compare lists at the moment to update the above. Some of the geldings have won on first asking and will make some handy claimer money I'm sure. DM to haggle.