AJ Auctions

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

AJ Auctions

Post by The Steward »

Just so we're clear, the Steward isn't technically allowed to have any more Steward-bred auctions this year, but Game-Created horses are being sold under Alexandra Jaysman auctions. Was just really surprised to see the two auctions I have up have total bids of like $25k.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: AJ Auctions

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Trying to keep them low key
;p
Jonathan Fisher
Classic Contender

Post by Jonathan Fisher »

I will be trying to get one 🤞
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Are the horse types for the runners listed anywhere? Or am I too dumb to work out how to tell? I don’t want to buy an all weather horse haha
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I haven’t hypoed for all weather, but best turf hypos are miler, if that helps.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Wait I thought these 2 horses were sprinters?
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

crud, if I had seen these auctions earlier I would NOT have bred a mare to Pinatubo lmao
I have a stable full of cats
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I've had a couple A- nicks with Take me Black
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Leigh Ann Anderson wrote: 2 years ago I've had a couple A- nicks with Take me Black
Wow nice!! I'm very interested in turf mile, if I can get a chance at a decent TM I'll see if I can grab one but if the prices hit like last auction of Bernardini's then probably not lol
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Post by Peter Quill »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago Are the horse types for the runners listed anywhere? Or am I too dumb to work out how to tell? I don’t want to buy an all weather horse haha
I have always wondered this as well, is there a way we can tell (other than hypo) what the horse types are in these types of auctions?

These 2 horses Iffraaj and Wootton Basset look to have been Turf Sprinters but does this translate over into the Sim?

Been going to ask The Steward for a while but saw this thread and thought I would ask here first.

Pete
Robert MicJee
Derby Contender

Post by Robert MicJee »

Between hypos and a quick google search I've found it fairly accurate as to what type of horses AJ auctions are providing.
MicJee's Studs
Damascus Defender (TS) $20,000
That One Time (TR) $20,000
Onward Horse (Pacer) $5,000
Throwing Shadows (App Sprint) $8,000
Directing Perfect (TR) $5,000
Double Bass (Arabian Sprint) $5,000
Always Famous (SC) $5,000
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Post by Peter Quill »

Robert Mcg wrote: 2 years ago Between hypos and a quick google search I've found it fairly accurate as to what type of horses AJ auctions are providing.
Thanks Robert :-)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

He is A- with my 2 blue hen AW miler mares
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Wootton Bassett is listed as all All Weather and all Turf in the stud book, but I think Cleo meant which foal is what specifically. Because some might be a TM/TR and others might be pure AW but there’s no way for us to tell.
Robert MicJee
Derby Contender

Post by Robert MicJee »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Wootton Bassett is listed as all All Weather and all Turf in the stud book, but I think Cleo meant which foal is what specifically. Because some might be a TM/TR and others might be pure AW but there’s no way for us to tell.
My mistake - I was speaking to the AJ mares abilities, not the runners :oops:
MicJee's Studs
Damascus Defender (TS) $20,000
That One Time (TR) $20,000
Onward Horse (Pacer) $5,000
Throwing Shadows (App Sprint) $8,000
Directing Perfect (TR) $5,000
Double Bass (Arabian Sprint) $5,000
Always Famous (SC) $5,000