My Auction Notes

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

My Auction Notes

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Notes on some of the horses in my AUCTION:

Volcanology she is a stakes(progressive) by a game point sire she is a full sister to Volcanologist.
Horse 61462677354 2yo by Omaha Beach is a stakes(progressive)
Horse 62273882718 2yo filly by Mozu Ascot is stakes(progressive)
Horse 63148892315 1yo filly by Mozu Ascot is stakes(late bloomer) this filly should do well on multi surfaces.
Pavlima stakes gallop who is versatile at different surfaces and distances

all allowance geldings and Nottoow are peak and this filly is also allowance peak
the rest of the allowance gallops are either late bloomers or progressive

The majority of the horses in this auction are turf routers but there are all weather types and a turf miler and turf sprinters in there.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Re: My Auction Notes

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Bump
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Bump
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Just a few hours left

This THIS horse is going for less than 10,000 right now he is an allowance late bloomer his full sister is a stakes galloper. He is out of a multi distance/surface mare by a multi distance/surface stallion.
-Creed Bratton-