Buying/leasing TB fillies

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Buying/leasing TB fillies

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Looking to expand my sprint lines a bit, all my DS mares got culled a while back for being terrible so looking to buy allowance-type fillies with reasonable pedigrees (i.e. reliable sires and female families with plenty of allowance types, perhaps a smattering of stakes relatives), you know the type, the ones who will retire formidable/star instead of some potential and be worth breeding after retirement to produce new allowance runners.

If such fillies are not available for sale at this time, I'm interested in leasing (or buying) a small number of reasonably nice DS mares. I'll be keeping an eye on auctions/claims as well, just want to put some feelers out anyway, sometimes someone has something in storage somewhere they're looking to offload but haven't gotten around to listing.

Potentially also on the lookout for 2-3 AWR or AWM types of this description, or star and up TS or TM mares.

I'm having a little bit of difficulty really putting what I want into words, I'm just in a shake-up mood where I'm tired of many of my mares and want to try some new ones, and run more sprinters.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE