Massive Auction Upcoming - All Divisions, NO Reserves

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Massive Auction Upcoming - All Divisions, NO Reserves

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I need to cut numbers for my own sanity's sake. I haven't been having as much fun with my barn as in the past, so I am chucking a lot of things into a massive partial dispersal auction. There will be stakes winning mares, hen/star/formidable, late blooming young stock and some very well bred fillies.

If you're into mixers, there will also be nearly half of my Arabians, Paints, QHs and trotters, as well as some of my pacers.

I have been pretty mercilessly culling by pensioning and GPing this year. What is in this auction are the ones left that I think deserve a chance, but I do not have the energy to deal with. If you're interested, grab them now, as they likely will not hit the sales page or greener pastures without being pensioned. There will be NO reserves. I know I will probably lose money on most of these, but I need to cut down sooner rather than later.

The horses of racing age that have NOT been raced are all progressive or late bloomer. A good chunk of the yearlings are progressive/late bloomer as well.

I will post here with a link to the auction once it is up, and if I have the time later also some highlights.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Massive Auction Upcoming - All Divisions, NO Reserves

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Auction is up, 266 (!!) horses. Link here

There ARE some unraced horses of racing age that are peak. All are allowance gallopers. Some peak yearlings, about 90% productive or better with a few with later developing pedigrees that may surprise at lower levels.

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Still about half of these with no bids, even with no reserves. Just under 72 hours left.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Last day, finally. Still loads of things with no bids and NO reserve.