Too many posts

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Too many posts

Post by Tim Matthews »

Dang you guys are selling a lot of horses
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Too many posts

Post by Cleo Patra »

I’m not having my annual auction at this time next season. When I put my auction up it was one of 4. Now…
AT STUD
DR... WITTED
TR... FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Retiring Y65... ROYAL ASSASSIN
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

There are so many auctions that it's overwhelming. I don't have any interest in looking though any of them.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I've honestly never understood having auctions right as the new year is starting especially mares. But hey to each their own!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I think the lack of racing, new gallop results, needing to reduce from impulse buying at the end of last year all play a part in these auctions. Definitely does for me!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago I’m not having my annual auction at this time next season. When I put my auction up it was one of 4. Now…
Handy for us folks without major stud fee income to put auctions later, when the race money has started compensating for the breeding fees and we can afford to bid on things again :lol:
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

That time of year again
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’