Lease Auction - Choice TB Broodmares - EACH has Produced IN THE MONEY (1st - 3rd) STAKES FINISHERS

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dusty Glenn
Sprinter

Lease Auction - Choice TB Broodmares - EACH has Produced IN THE MONEY (1st - 3rd) STAKES FINISHERS

Post by Dusty Glenn »

Lease Auction - Choice TB Broodmares - EACH has Produced IN THE MONEY (1st - 3rd) STAKES FINISHERS.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/myoffice ... ionID=5449

A few highlights of the auction include:

Quite a Destiny has a reserve price of $99,000. She is the 6 yo Blue Hen daughter of Deputy Governor and has produced 2 offspring thus far, an Allowance grade 3 yo and a Productive grade Yearling. The rest of this auction's mares have a minimal reserve of just $10,000. A few select other mares are highlighted below.

Lady of Jericho was sired by Lord Black. She is the mother of Stakes Winning Lady of My Lord who has finished In The Money in 10 of the 17 Stake races comprising her entire career. Lady of My Lord was sired by Lord Kanaloa and has collected $196,000 to date.

Strike the Flag was sired by Crusader and is the dam of Freak Crusader's Flag, a 4 yo gelding sired by Nighteyes. In 14 lifetime races, Crusader Flag has finished In The Money 6 times.

Dream Come Tru I is an 11 yo daughter of The Black Glove and is the dam of Stakes rated Abandoned Heart II, winner of 7 of 16 races, including 3 wins in 11 starts at Stakes grade and earning $198,000 in her 16 race career.

Scarily Slow - don't let her name fool you - is a Stakes producing daughter of Look I Am Scary and the mother of Hurriedly who won 3 of his 9 career races. He is the son of Gangsters and never raced below Stakes grade, finishing in the money a total of 5 times in his 9 lifetime races.

There are 24 more nice mares to choose from. Some of these Ladies are getting 'a bit long in tooth' so if you happen to be confronted with the end of life actions after breeding just select "Let Nature Take it's Course". Thanks for taking time to consider my auction and Good Luck with finding exactly what you are looking for.