Lease auction - catalogue

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Lease auction - catalogue

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Because of reasons I am leasing out a significant number of thoroughbred mares. Just about every division is represented.

CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION

If you like stats and pedigrees, I have compiled a catalogue with about as much detail as I could manage. Plenty of hens and stars, but don't skip past the lower comments just yet - why not try out a multiple stakes-producing formidable, or an unpredictable daughter of Chusei Kokoro who has an allowance late bloomer for a first foal? I've kept the mares with lower comments for a reason - some have golden pedigrees, some just defy their BSA and produce useful offspring anyway.

CLICK HERE FOR CATALOGUE

If you don't care about stats but bid on horses out of pity for their owners, please skim the catalogue. Everybody needs a hobby but not everybody is blessed with the brain cells to know when to quit.

If you like memes, then this part of the advertisement is for you

DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE