1st Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

1st Auction

Post by John Smith »

Decent to well lined unpredictables - LEASE auction - details below: ( Already 30% or so unpredictable bred in my barn thus far, maybe I should stop!) If you don't put much weight in those labels, these are actually decently bred and hypos completed already are included below. 1st auction woo hoo! C'mon, her name is Analyze a Do little... I might be slightly embarrassed I included her grades, even. Apologies for the wrong closing date will that even make the foal deadline!? (They are due July 1st if wanting to know) Sorry, thought set for this Friday, the 17th not the 24th!

A little Snooty: DR; Only Hypos done B+ to World of Color, Japanese Majesty and Merlin; dams mom a stakes winner and producer (2) sires dam produced Parts unknown in just four tries!

Censpeedy: DS: Only hypos done B+ to World Gone Mand and Storm you get graces on the sire side 11 stakes/7millionaires; slight change of plan a good stallion.

Decent Dancer: DS; Only Hypos done B+ to Dhevyn; Mika; Storm; Tell Me Why and Turn the Tables: nice 3x3 to If Looks Could if breed to Dhevyn – all females to gen2 are stakes winners, mom minor stakes; mom's dam a grade 3 winner and produced 3 stakes runners. You also get "graces on the sire side with 11 stakes winners and 7 millionaires produced!

Dirk Strong: TS; Only Hypos done, B+ Mahler, B to Talus, Tragically Hip and wait for daylight All females stakes winners to 2nd Gen; mom a stakes wiiner; Mom's dam a stakes producer 3 of them and a stakes winner. Sire's dam "See the Moon," All stakes winners (12 of them) and 2 millionaires.

Dubai Cat Fight: DM; Only Hypos done B+ to Arizona, Holland Road and Vengeance or Grief; Mom's dam produced 2 stakes runners, sire's dam was a stakes winner and produced 3 stakes winners.

Frankies: TM; B+; Racing Heartbeat and Beau; B to Fight Town; Some "in real life" lineage on mom side - Frankel

Gliding Home: DS; B+ to Mika, Rock n Roll; Storm; Togo; World Gone Mad – mom a stakes producer. Sires dam produced 2 millionaire and 4 stakes runners

Sams for the win: DS; B+ Mika, Rock n Roll and Storm – females all stakes winners; mom stakes producer s well, Sire's dam produced 4 millionaires and 10 stakes winners!

Scaryplan: DS; B+ to just about everyone – was learning hypomate then, I think – not mass but at least 8 different sires are B+; 2 of 3 females 2 gens back stakes winners – the other a stakes producer; mom stakes producer and winner; dam of sire produced 2 millionares.

Tipanga; TM; A- to Beau and Racing Heartbeat; B+ to Fight Town and Palace Pier; nice 3 x 3 to Silver Borne with Beau (75k - I cant afford and Rochelle has already given me a one rebate!) Mom's dam produce 3 stakes runners, sires dam is the a fore mentioned "Silver Borne," 8 stakes winners and 2 millionaires. You also get "fearless spirit," "distant dream," and "Knock Four Times!"

Unknown Cry: DR; A- to guess who!? Yes DMB - B+ to many others (7 others) Mom and her mom stakes winners; stakes producing "granddam" mom side (7 of them). Dam to the sire of course a stake producer 1 of 4 foals. would all be in the dam 1/2 of 3rd gen. Along with Studs, Parts unknown, Paramount and Prince Louder. 3 "p"s for 3 crowns!!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: 1st Auction

Post by John Smith »

After reading Cleo Patra's artcile on breeding from two years ago, I have added some details. Man wouldn't it be nice if these were formidables!

NO high pressure sales pitches here you still have 9 days to get your "raffle ticket!"
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Maybe you've ...
"been sittin' it out, didn't take no chances -- a prisoner of doubt."
"knock down that wailin wall, it aint no sin..."
"]Get] the feel of fortune, deal [yourself] in..."
"[Make your mind ....and come on through]"
... Still have 3 days because I can't read apparently. Also, due to the newly retired "It Is Done." [FREE PLUG} A little snooty hypos a- to him, just sayin'!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Just one day left in what might have been the longest auction ever!

"Bolivar," our new poster child for unpredictable mare production says, "Visit John's decent to well lined but unpredictable mares," auction!

Congrats to Danny Derby and Bolivar and his "unpredictable," mom (Goodnite Piper) which is on a separate auction as well right now - get yours today while there's still time!

DR/DS/DM/TM and TS available!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)