Lease a mare from Wish Upon a Star damline!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sophie O'connor
Two Year Old

Lease a mare from Wish Upon a Star damline!

Post by Sophie O'connor »

I was away from the game mid-year due to real life (college can be hectic!), so I do not have as much breeding money as I would need to send my best mares to top stallions. Because of this, I am offering one of my new, unproven mares for lease for the rest of this year.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1447151
Welcome to Montero, Star. I bred this mare with the intention of using her as a broodmare if she didn't gallop well enough to be competitive. When she galloped productive, I knew there was no use racing her. Her third dam is Wish Upon a Star, who she is related to via her daughter I See The Light. "Montero's" sire is World Of Color, making her 3x3 to Wish Upon a Star via two different daughters.

Montero hypos very well-- A flat with the game's top sire(s), and A- with most everything else.

I don't want to over or underestimate her worth, so I will be taking offers to lease this mare for the remainder of Year 61. I hope that by doing this, I will be able to lease her for a fair price, whatever it may be.