A+ Hypoing Turf Miler mare to SWAP

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

A+ Hypoing Turf Miler mare to SWAP

Post by Danny Derby »

I retired the very nicely bred Reindeer Ruby this week, and to my shock she's got A+ hypos to four of the TM studs I've checked her with.

TM isn't my favorite division, but I did want her first foal. She's bred for this year, but would be open to swapping her for a tippy top level broodmare in another Thoroughbred division for next year. Private message me in game if you've got something you think would be of interest. Other mares with A+ hypos and proven freak producers are the typos I'm looking for.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: A+ Hypoing Turf Miler mare to SWAP

Post by Hope Bentley »

she’s beautiful - wish I had a swap worthy TB - I love TMs and shes got Held High in pedigree love that.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: A+ Hypoing Turf Miler mare to SWAP

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

As a Turf Mile man I would ofcourse love to leas her but therein lies also the problem
the fact I do Turf Mile means most of my decent to great mares will also be turf milers
So dont really have anything to offer outside turf milers unless you were to suddenly want to dabble in say Trotters lol