Some absolute steals in my sale auction closing in 2 hours!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Some absolute steals in my sale auction closing in 2 hours!

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Just want to highlight some insanely cheap mares compared to their quality in my auction!

Arize Lalor she won $817k on the track and hails from a beautiful pedigree. Currently just $7,847!

Miss Affection she's a beautiful filly bred by the Steward making $281k on the track. Currently just $3,003

The Power Zone She earned just shy of $260k on the track and comes from one of the most consistent stakes producing families I have seen in AWS. An absolute steal at $31

Pinereggan is the dam of Quincy Rae, a chaser who has only ever lost 3 races in his career, all finishing in second place. He is bound to be an all-time great and his dam is going for just $100,001.

Tickkkk every mare in her straight dam line to the beginning is a stakes producer. Currently she is 1/1 on freaks and looks to carry on her family dominance with ease. Just $3,501

I won't list them both but there are two daughters of one of the greatest AWS fillies ever, Franken Storm. Both are currently under $500.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing Here's one last link with gallops and good luck!
yeah