Azul Stables LEASE Blowout

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Azul Stables LEASE Blowout

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I've put a bunch of my Arabian router and TB Dirt Router stock in a lease auction. Also available to lease through this auction is Arabian stallion Cass Ole, winner of the Arabian Derby!
Most are Stars and Blue Hens, but there is a handful of formidable mares who come from good families.

I don't have time to put together an immersive catalogue for you, but there's some highlights in the group:
Guava - Superbly bred 2x3 Skyfall cross. Blue Hen, 3 "A" grades out of three tried. Yearling is an Allowance Progressive.

Guesses - Dam of Grade 1 winner Practical Joker. Has a Stakes yearling filly from the same cross. Give this Formidable mare a shot!

Take What You Can - Royally bred mare! As you'll see, I paid a LOT of money for this mare at auction. That's because I was outbidding the Steward! You know if The Steward wants a mare, it's a good one ;)
Rated Formidable, but nicks well.. 8 Nicks, 3 A and the rest are A-. Two year old is Stakes, yearling is Solid LB.

Stealing Signs - Formidable daughter of CN tower.

Calico Cat - Formidable full sister to Private Affair. Yearling is Productive because of course it is.
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Azul Stables LEASE Blowout

Post by Lily Wilkins »

BUMP!!
There is so much value in this auction that ends in four hours!!!
Almost every TB mare in it has an exceptional maternal line, or is closely related to a big horse.

Another spotlight is TURF ROUTER Romances
This girl is all class; a FREAK producer from the legendary and coveted Shahir'ra damline. Don't let that "Formidable" comment scare you away, plenty of big mares have been Formidables! She's currently bid to just over $11,000 which is pennies for a mare of her caliber, and a very safe bet!
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Azul Stables LEASE Blowout

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Thanks to all who bid! I hope you get nice foals!
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000