Down to One Auctions

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Down to One Auctions

Post by Keith Maidlow »

My interest in SIM Horseracing has been dwindling for quite awhile, not because of the game which has been terrific but mostly because I haven't been immersed enough to keep up. I have just put up an auction, Down to One which opens on Thursday Noon EDT and closes Friday July 15 at 21:00 EDT. All but one of my 19 horses are in the auction. I'm keeping my Freak DS filly just to keep me coming back long enough to see what I might get in the next Steward Auction or on the sales page if something special pops up there. I'll see if I can build a little bankroll exchanging and racing the filly and go from there. Please bid on everything so I don't have to take anything back. There are some nice horses in this auction with some just changing gallops at the start of the new year. All gallops are under the new conditions.

Thanks for looking!!!
Sugar Bottom Stables Mgt.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Re: Down to One Auctions

Post by Keith Maidlow »

This auction opened 24 hours ago. There is $9 million of purchase price horses in this sale with only $50k in bids. I know there are a bunch of other auctions going on but check this out for big bargains and I’d rather not take anything back. Thanks for looking.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

About 3 1/2 days to go in my auction and there are four $1 horses and a couple of $3 ones that are all worth at least cheap claimer money. One, Highway to Hell, is still a stakes galloper, two time winner with SFs of 90 and was a $1.25 million Steward bred purchase. Another, Sun Monday, was purchased for $1.25 million, is a 2 year old but unfortunately dropped from stakes to allowance progressive this year. He has to be worth more than his current $2K bid.

Everything has a bid so my goal of no horses returning to my barn has been reached. Next is just how much will my cash on hand be increased?

Thanks for looking!!!
Sugar Bottom Stables Mgt.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Hannah Sandiford
Two Year Old

Post by Hannah Sandiford »

Highway to Hell being a steward bred is almost a disadvantage lol, I have tons of turf horses but not many dirt horses to race at Trial Park this year and he’d be perfect but I filled my stewardbred quota with two Alexandra Jaysman horses during the break! I have bid on a couple of the others as there look like you have some gems in there to add to my barn for the new player circuit.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Hannah Sandiford wrote: 1 year ago Highway to Hell being a steward bred is almost a disadvantage lol, I have tons of turf horses but not many dirt horses to race at Trial Park this year and he’d be perfect but I filled my stewardbred quota with two Alexandra Jaysman horses during the break! I have bid on a couple of the others as there look like you have some gems in there to add to my barn for the new player circuit.
Hannah, good luck with whoever you get and enjoy running them and yes Steward breds do have a resale issue.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

24 hours to go!!!
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

4 hours to go still bargains out there.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Thanks to everyone who bid and good luck with the horses you purchased!!!
*Sugar Bottom Stable