Azul Stables Select Yearling Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Azul Stables Select Yearling Sale

Post by Lily Wilkins »

»»————- ★ ————-«« Year 62 Azul Stables Select Yearling Sale »»————- ★ ————-««
A collection of Allowance and above yearling fillies with notable pedigrees and/or the "Insure This Horse" comment. All of the info I have for each filly will be catalogued below. There might be updates if I gallop this group and find new information. Thank you for looking, and happy bidding.

Catalogue of Entries
61 After Twilight - Owligator x After Twilight (War Like Me). This Allowance Progressive filly has some nice back class in her maternal line, and it was noted that I should insure her. She's a deep closer (clouds comment), has a Brave heart, and is capable of having a longer career.

61 Calm Dreams - It Is Done x Calm Dreams (A Million Dreams). From the Adventure damline, this Allowance Progressive filly is quite classy! Her dam is a half to Steward's Cup winner, Moondance. She's got plenty of natural speed, should be insured, and is tough enough to handle 7-9 races a year!

61 Fendi - Acid Test x Fendi (Poet's Corner). I almost didn't add this insanely well bred filly. Her second dam is full sister to The People's Horse, meaning her third dam is Bare Necessities! In fact, this filly is a 2x3 cross to the big mare. She's Allowance Progressive, should be insured, can handle a normal schedule, BUT is rated as being timid.

61 Fictional Fantasy - Dancer x Fictional Fantasy (Poet's Corner). Do you like Skyfall? Because this filly's pedigree chart has her in spades! She's got a 2x3 cross, but the name shows up again in the fourth line. She's from the Ricochets damline too. She's Allowance Peak, can handle a normal schedule, comes from the clouds, and is timid. *Note that this filly has not gotten the insure or breeding shed comment... Yet?

61 Guesses - Ransack x Guesses (Conquerer). CLASSY FILLY ALERT! This Stakes Late Bloomer is a full sister to Practical Joker! Not only does she hail from a proven Grade 1 cross, she's got the pedigree of a broodmare - Check out that dam line! She can have a longer career, can handle a normal schedule, and is interested in racing. *Note, no insure/breeding shed comment... Yet?

61 Heart Got Broken - Acid Test x Heart Got Broken (Keefer). This Allowance Late Bloomer comes from the Timeless dam line, and is by hot young sire Acid Test! She's got natural speed, can handle a normal schedule, can have a longer career, and is timid. *Note: No Insure/Breeding shed comment.

61 Lovely Dance - Poet's Corner x Lovely Dance (Dancer). This Allowance Late Bloomer is a 2x3 Skyfall cross, and has a really nice back-class packed pedigree (Aspirational/Maryland Million in the 4th/5th gen). She's brave and tractable - what a lovely combo! *Note: No insure/breeding shed comment.

61 Present - It Is Done x Present (Poet's Corner). This Allowance Late Bloomer filly comes from the Little Wanderer damline. She's brave, can handle a normal schedule, should be insured, and is breeding shed material! Don't miss out on this one.

61 Priceless Promise - Napoleon x Priceless Promise (Priceless). This Allowance Late Bloomer is a 2x3 cross to the mighty Ziva! She has one of the lesser pedigrees in the group, but does go back to Cadeauje on that damside. She's capable of a normal schedule, and long career. She's got lots of natural speed, and is worth insuring!

61 Takemybreathaway - Wilderness x Takemybreathaway (Ready Freddie). The Belle of the Ball!! This filly is a Freak Late Bloomer half sister to Huge! She likes mud, she's sound, she's insurance material, can handle a normal schedule, and she's got lots of natural speed (of course she does!). This is some prime horseflesh folks, I almost can't believe i'm letting her go.

61 The Horse Fix - Acid Test x The Horse Fix (The Blood Horse). This Allowance Late Bloomer filly is a 2x3 cross to Bare Necessities. She got both the insure and breeding shed comments, is brave, and sound enough to have a normal running schedule. Oh! And, her third dam is Chapel, so there's some pedigree there.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

FREAK Filly For Sale!

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Remember, I have this really cool auction running! It has a little over two days left.. Plenty of time to get bids in still, and remember there's a FREAK filly who is a half sister to a Grade 1 winner!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Azul Stables Select Yearling Sale

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Three hours left!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Azul Stables Select Yearling Sale

Post by Lily Wilkins »

THANK YOU to all who bid, the auction exceeded my expectations!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000