Want Lots of Money?

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Want Lots of Money?

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Obviously, we're due for a TBS yearling sale any day now, so maybe you want a more cash to make sure you get that yearling you've been looking at and coveting?
I actually have one of those myself, however, I tend to prefer spending my money on something of which I already know the quality rather than taking a gamble. Ever paid $11,000,000 for a Stakes Peak galloper? Not fun.

As always, I prefer fillies, and the parameters below are written for fillies. However, I will consider exceptional colts. I have all my Steward bred slots still, so i'll look at those too.
So, here's what i'm looking for, according to age. Open To ANY TB Division
Yearling:
- Freak galloper. I'll have to do without seeing workout times for now.
- Pretty much the best pedigree money can buy. Top sire, excellent dam side.
Two Year Old:
- Freak galloper with Freaky workout times to match. Like Top 5 horse on the workout board for a given surface/distance? Heck YES.
- If it's a Sprinter and has run already, a speed figure of 90+ with a win is preferable.
- Again, pedigree is huge and will be taken into account.
Three Year Old:
- At this age, i'm essentially looking for something capable of going to the Steward's Cup.
- Freak galloper who runs like one.
- Excellent pedigree for future breeding value.
Four Year Old - Least Preferable, but i'll still consider them.
- Winner of at least two non-sponsored graded stakes against other horses who have proven they're of similar quality.
- Still a Freak galloper after the adjustment and aging up.
- Pedigree is going to be most important to me at this age because said horse will likely only be running for me this season, then retired.

PS:
I might be willing to lease a tippy-top end mare rather than purchase a prospect, but it's got to be as close to a sure thing as breeding can get. A mare who consistently throws Freaks and Stakes winners, and comes from an exceptional family. Depending on the mare, I could comfortably go into 8 figures.
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Want Lots of Money?

Post by Danny Derby »

I just bought a really nice looking Freak Late Bloomer yearling filly that I'm excited for but may be willing to part with for the right price.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Want Lots of Money?

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Mr. Lord Derby wrote: ↑1 year ago I just bought a really nice looking Freak Late Bloomer yearling filly that I'm excited for but may be willing to part with for the right price.
I'm assuming you're referring to the filly that I auctioned the other day?
Interestingly, my favorite horse currently is a TS. If that tells you anything about where i'm at with Dirt Routing. I had a Freak DR filly and a Stakes TS filly both run in Graded Stakes on Friday - want to guess who won? And against colts, nonetheless.

I'm not getting out of Dirt Routing, and I still have plenty of nice bloodstock that I will periodically add to, but I guess I just didn't see the need to keep a Freak filly that might place in a Graded Stakes one day, when I could sell her and potentially expand into a less saturated division.
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!