TBS What did you get?

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: TBS What did you get?

Post by Cleo Patra »

When Vase was first bred to Megapixels, I did a hypomate to see what it looked like and it was a flat A. So I decided I’d chase this filly from a relatively new bloodline. Glad I did. Paid out the absolute nose for her but she’s a freak peak and is now called Rarities.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Tan Gent
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Tan Gent »

seems like I'm the only one got an allowance (peak). Wasted a slot. Done this season.
All surface route

Rich Strike (Steward approved x3)

DR

You Won Me Over (Steward approved)
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

I ended up spending way less than I thought would $166,034 and received a stakes peak filly from Practical Joker and she has the breeding shed comment. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1599398
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago When Vase was first bred to Megapixels, I did a hypomate to see what it looked like and it was a flat A. So I decided I’d chase this filly from a relatively new bloodline. Glad I did. Paid out the absolute nose for her but she’s a freak peak and is now called Rarities.
She was my first choice. I could've gone another million or so higher but I didn't think I had the time to pivot if your bid was still higher haha
I have a stable full of cats
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I think the reasons for me going after this filly were obvious, but if ever a Steward bred was MADE to be mine, it's this one. Stakes/peak and interested in racing, so it could definitely have been worse.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 1 year ago Got the one I really wanted, although it was hard for me to drop big money on the risk of a dirt router colt.

It's a freak.
Durn it I was not online for the end of the auction and would have tried to outbid you Gigi. :roll: He was my first pick at least I know I have some horse sense with TBs lol.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago There were 4 yearlings that did not sell. I can't remember the last time I saw that happen.
Think maybe because can only win 1?

i know that "Little Mix" was priced a little more than 100k at one time, so I bid elsewhere...anyway, explains one of them
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Only RRH should ever have felt that pain... just kidding, sorry RRH. Now you and Brian can form a club.
LMAO. Good old Majesutikku, galloped as Different Career so you're still ahead of me Brian if that makes you feel any better. Hopefully he just wants to be older and/or wants a few starts.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Very happy with my TM Beau × Cheval D'argent freak colt.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Stakes peak half to my stallion for $150k. Ok with that.
Sherry Crow
Derby Contender

Post by Sherry Crow »

The Carson filly I ended up with is stakes peak /sound /loves mud. nice pedigree.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I apparently had the high bid on two horses at the end of the auction, didn't get my preference of the two and ended up with an Allowance filly for just under $240K. The other one didn't have an underbid, so didn't sell.
Dan Chartier
Derby Contender

Post by Dan Chartier »

I managed to get a DS Stakes Peak Colt.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Garret Folsom wrote: 1 year ago I apparently had the high bid on two horses at the end of the auction, didn't get my preference of the two and ended up with an Allowance filly for just under $240K. The other one didn't have an underbid, so didn't sell.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1594835

I bid 50k on this horse, it was outbid, maybe up to 150k or more...but seems we all got other horses, ended up going for $13! How Great is that!?
Last edited by John Smith 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Gen Ravenwood
Miler

Post by Gen Ravenwood »

Super excited about the fillies I got. The Owlpha Romeo-Pepper filly is Freak/Peak and the horse I wanted most. I named her Quadrifoglio in the hopes that she is fast and lucky. The Rathalos-Discotech filly is Stakes/Peak.