Alysse Dispersal

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Alysse Dispersal

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Sorry to see the stable disperse. Picked up three - one was a disappointment, but the other two are well-bred, well-galloping 3yo fillies that I'll be glad to get to the track and ultimately, add to the broodmare barn.

Don't forget to insure them, as most were uninsured.

How did everyone else do with their purchases?
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Alysse Dispersal

Post by Sara Julin »

I missed it... I was working and forgot about it...
But looking at it now, the prices was waay to high anyways for me to participate.

Anyone who knows why Alysse's stable got dispersed? :/
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Thanks for the insurance reminder. Alysse certainly leaves an impact on the game with high quality lines, not sure when a dispersal last picked up such high bids. I've managed to sell a few horses at a nice price lately so was able to place a higher bid, which doesn't happen often. Picked up a stakes filly with a nice pedigree, three year old so fingers crossed she'll be able to earn back the investment on the track and in future foals.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

60 mil in total wow, and 8 mil for 18 year old mare
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Sara Julin wrote: 1 year ago I missed it... I was working and forgot about it...
But looking at it now, the prices was waay to high anyways for me to participate.

Anyone who knows why Alysse's stable got dispersed? :/
I know she hadn't been active the last few SIM years. I had messaged her when I first saw the auction, and she said she was aware, but that it was time. I had wanted to make sure it wasn't something that was slipping through the cracks.
Chris Barber
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Chris Barber »

I picked up No More Sad Songs. Spent a lot more than I wanted but she is a blue hen daughter of Adele.
Going to try and improve my DR barn
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Wasn't sure I would be awake in time for the end of the auction, so I was going to update my bids last night before bed, ended up falling asleep early. Lost all 3 bids that I had. Should have set my alarm!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I paid an arm and a leg for Master Of Death... Kinda can't believe she went for that much at her age, but I just got extremely lucky and had her live through foaling a gorgeous A+ Valley Of Fire filly for me. Might go for a colt next season!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Sad I missed it, sadder she’s no longer here 🥺
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Got Act of Courage and a 650k “good” broodmare 💀

Oh well, gotta give her a go at that price.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Ms. Lady Claimer wrote: 1 year ago I paid an arm and a leg for Master Of Death... Kinda can't believe she went for that much at her age, but I just got extremely lucky and had her live through foaling a gorgeous A+ Valley Of Fire filly for me. Might go for a colt next season!
Nice!! Glad she still going!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I was going to look at this auction and then forgot. Sad.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

I usually avoid auctions from outgoing good players, especially since there weren't a lot of horses, because I assume all the really good stuff was given away to friends before the sell-off. Guess I was wrong on this one?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago I usually avoid auctions from outgoing good players, especially since there weren't a lot of horses, because I assume all the really good stuff was given away to friends before the sell-off. Guess I was wrong on this one?
Dispersal auctions automatically happen when a player hasn’t logged in in a certain amount of time, vs just leaving the game. So it’s all their horses vs just what’s left
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 1 year ago
LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago I usually avoid auctions from outgoing good players, especially since there weren't a lot of horses, because I assume all the really good stuff was given away to friends before the sell-off. Guess I was wrong on this one?
Dispersal auctions automatically happen when a player hasn’t logged in in a certain amount of time, vs just leaving the game. So it’s all their horses vs just what’s left
Exactly what Rochelle said. And in this case, I don't think Alysse really went through and gave much away; lots of good bloodlines left. This dispersal and the J.K Rowling dispersal last week yielded some fantastic bloodstock.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!