New Player Stew Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hannah Sandiford
Two Year Old

Re: New Player Stew Auction

Post by Hannah Sandiford »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Shame cause a dollar would have got u these horses, now they going for bank
Yeah it’s weird how the new players bidding pretty high figures on them now could have got them essentially for free a week ago. Is there a point to having this for new payers only? It’s frustrating because I love the idea (as I say, good results over my first few weeks have accumulated a fair amount in savings but not enough to realistically get a good yearling in normal auctions against all players where most will be easily topping 1m) but these are horses we could have got anyway.

I did manage to get a stakes LB TR 2yo in a dispersal a few weeks ago for 130k but I feel that was very much an anomaly.
Hannah Sandiford
Two Year Old

Re: New Player Stew Auction

Post by Hannah Sandiford »

Mr. Lord Chillin wrote: 1 year ago
Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Shame cause a dollar would have got u these horses, now they going for bank
It’s more complicated than that. They had bids but the underbids won other bids. The Astro filly was over 1 mil at one point.
Ohh okay that makes sense as to why they went unsold.