Helpful for New Players(ready to run race horses with equip done)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Helpful for New Players(ready to run race horses with equip done)

Post by Tammy Fox »

I just tossed several horses of various breeds onto the regular and new player sales pages. All the horses except one yearling have their equipment figured out, their distance set, and all of the race ready ones are fully fit and ready to go. Majority of the yearlings are also fully fit or training well. I am just clearing out my barn so I have less to have to find races for or set up training for. All are productive new gallop and the racers have been running in claimers, maidens, and allowances. The productive racers are good for running in claimers, maidens, allowances, fillers, etc. They are mostly 2yo fillies with a few colts. So if you don't want to race them then retire them and breed them (there might be a nice star mare in the bunch of fillies and maybe even a blue hen but you would need to buy them, retire them, and check to see what status they are as a broodmare).
price ranges from 1000 to 5000. I figure for all the time I put into finding their correct equipment, getting them fit etc and if they are a filly their possibility that they might be a star or blue hen when retired makes some of the fillies worth 2500 to 5000. The colts are priced $1000 to $1500. The best part about the colts is you can geld them and race them for a longer time than a colt or filly. Plus geldings tend to make nice fillers in small fielded stakes races.