Tosca Broodmare lease auction details

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Tosca Broodmare lease auction details

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=5668

This is a One Year lease auction (end of this Sim Year)

I will be doing extensive traveling for 2 years starting next summer, so it does not make much sense for me to breed a lot of foals I will not have time to train and race; I have broodmares from Formidables to Blue Hens - details of each mare's production record and hypos I have done as follows:

BLUE HENS

A Lang Time Ago - 3 foals, all productive, all late bloomer/progressive; Hypos: A to Storm and Sinister Minister, A- to Dhevyn and King of Stars

Folktales- 4 foals, 2 allowance (3yo “progressive”), 2yo productive late bloomer, yearling is solid LB; Hypos: A- to Brilliance, Mal, Improvisational and Don’t Forget me

Follow the Magic – 4 foals – one stakes (by DMB), one allowance LB (3yo), one productive peak (2yo) and one solid LB; Hypos: A- to Carson, Johan Thorn, World of Color and Ziggy Stardust

Heart of Love – 4 foals – 2 stakes (4yo filly got “Blue Hen” rating), 2yo Allowance LB, yearling Productive LB; Hypos: A- to Mr. Wonderful, Nokk, Ransack and Twelve Days of Xmas

Little Miracles -2 foals – both “solid” one progressive, one LB; Hypos: A- to Galaxy’s Edge and The Voodoo Youdo

Pacific Sky – standardbred – 4 foals – one allowance, one productive, 2 solid (I do not own any of her foals); Hypos: A+ to Demons

Sound the Siren – 4 foals – 2 allowance, 2 productive (yearling is LB); Hypos: A to Avacas and Franzia, A- to Dragon Temple, Longbird and Sottsass

Space Flight – paint – one foal, productive-progressive; Hypos: A to Regression and Son of a Paint

This Sweet Life – standardbred – 6 foals – one stakes, one allowance, 3 productive, one claimer (I do not own any of the foals); Hypos: A+ to King Cartier (yearling by him is “productive”)

Time to Tell All – 3 foals – 3yo solid, 2yo claimer progressive, yearling productive progressive; Hypos: A- to Brilliance, Don’t Forget Me, Improvisational, Like Diamonds and Obsidian Fury

Timely Pleasure – standardbred – 6 foals, 2 allowance, one productive, 3 solid (I do not own any); Hypos: A to Demons

Tinkerbell – 3 foals – one allowance (DMB), one claimer=progressive, one solid-progressive; Hypos: A to DMB and Nokk, A- to Napoleon, Prince Rambling and Ziggy Stardust

Watch Me Wiggle – standardbred – 6 foals- 2 stakes, 2 productives, 2 solids; Hypos: A+ to Highland Billy and Red Hot Pace

STARS
Across the Gobi- 3 foals, all productive, all either LB or progressive; Hypos: B+ to Be Only Kind, Brilliance, Gun Runner, King Moonracer

Crying in the Rain- 3 foals – 3yo allowance LB, yearling productive LB, 2yo productive; Hypos: A to Avacas and A- to Franzia

I Know Things- 2 foals – 2yo productive LB, yearling allowance LB; Hypos: A- to Avengers Assemble and Obsidian Fury

Move You to Tears – 3 foals – one allowance, 2yo solid LB, yearling claimer progressive; Hypos: A- to Doyoubelieveinmagic, B+ to Serendipities and Turn an Army

Public Enemy – 2 foals, both productive, one LB and one progressive; Hypos: A- to Poet’s Corner

Ranking – 3 foals – one stakes (2yo), one productive, yearling is solid LB; Hypos: A- Improvisational, B+ to Black Tears, Phenomenal One, Summerland, Sunday Heartbreak

She Will Bite- 3 foals – one claimer, one allowance, yearling is productive progressive; Hypos: A- Brilliance and Still Fire, B+ to Dancin Through Fire, Don’t Forget Me, Federico Tesio, Megapixels, Two Socks

Unravellings – 4 foals- one allowance, 2 productive, yearling is claimer LB; Hypos: B+ to Be Only Kind and Under Stars

Wizard’s Breath- 3 foals – one allowance, one productive, yearling is a solid LB; Hypos: A- Contrail, B+ Gleneagles and Saturnalia

FORMIDABLES

Angela Vickers – no offspring, was an allowance runner, Hypos: B+ to Change Your Fate and DMB

Bootle – 3 foals, all productive, yearling is progressive; Hypos: B+ to Be Only Kind and King Moonracer

Bright Future – one foal – allowance progressive; Hypos B+ to Valar

Can Run Free – 2 foals, one productive, one claimer (both peak); Hypos: A- to Brilliance, B+ Like Diamonds

Close to Success – 4 foals – 2 productive, 2 solid; Hypos B+ to Be Only Kind, Crystal Ocean, King Moonracer, Perfectly Spoken

Cold Dark Matter – 4 foals – one allowance, one productive, 2 claimers (one LB); Hypos: A- Fearless Spirit, B+ King Moonracer, Pinatubo, Saturnalia, Under Stars

Cornelia – 2 foals – one productive, one claimer (both peak); Hypos: B+ Australia, With Drama

Dark Skye – one foal – claimer LB; Hypos: B+ Serendipities

Dreams of Gold- 3 foals – one allowance, one productive LB, one solid; hypos: B+ to Be Only Kind, Closely Devoted, King Moonracer

Enchanted Dome – 2 foals – both allowance, one progressive; Hypos: B+ Hozier Daddy, Obsidian Fury

Go Be Free – 2 foals – one stakes one allowance LB; Hypos: A- to Mr. Wonderful and Night Eyes

Little Ball of Fur – 2 foals – one solid progressive and one claimer LB; Hypos: B+ to Avacas and Franzia

Little Blue Devil- unbred – Hypos: A- to Christopher Robin, B+ to Kentucky Trophy

Love to Be Home- one foal- productive peak; Hypos B+ to Talus, B to Serendipities

Myriel – unbred – allowance runner; Hypos B+ to War Like Me and Christopher Robin

Nice Soft Touch – 2 foals – 2yo solid peak, yearling productive LB; Hypos: B+ to Protagonist Story and Serendipities

Obeisance – 3 foals – one stakes, 2yo is claimer peak, yearling productive progressive; Hypos: A- to Avacas and Franzia, B+ to Danon Premium and Sound the Bugle

Onthewingsofanangel – 1 foal – productive progressive; Hypos: B+ to Ransack

Parkside Drive – 5 foals – 1 freak (Sunday Drive), 2 productives (yearling is a LB), 2 claimer (both LB); Hypos: B+ to All Shades of Blue, Goodnite Goodnite, Like Diamonds and Sunday Heartbreak

Peace From Above – 5 foals – 2 allowance, 2 productive (2yo is LB), and one claimer peak; Hypos: B+ to Brilliance, Like Diamonds and Night’s Quiet

People Like Us – one foal – claimer LB; Hypos: B+ to Carson

Saints N Sinners – two foals – both productive, one progressive; Hypos: B+ to With Drama

Spirit of the Sim – 3 foals – one allowance progressive, one productive LB, one claimer LB; Hypos: B+ to Contrail, Pinatubo and Serendipities; (C+ to Longbird- checked to see if AW route was an option)

Strike From Beyond – 2 foals – both solid, one progressive, one LB; Hypos: B+ to California Chrome and Castles Crumble

Sunset in Split – “brilliant” for chasing – 3 foals – yearling is claimer progressive; older 2 have “chase some potential”; Hypos: Flat: B+ to Longbird, Maximum Security, Mitole; Chasing: A- to Kementari, Longbird, Maximum Security, Mitole, Novelist, Pinatubo, Reckless Soul

Useless Tears- one foal – claimer LB; Hypos: A- to Hozier Daddy, B+ to Phenomenal One

Vampira – 3 foals – one allowance, one productive, on solid LB; Hypos: B+ to Dragon Temple, Franzia, Longbird

Very Impressed – 3 foals – one allowance, one solid, yearling is claimer peak; Hypos: B+ to Best Revenge, Imperial Mandate, Kentucky Storm

Waterworks – 2 foals – 2yo claimer peak, yearling productive LB; Hypos: B+ to Dirk Provin, Mahler

Wild Storm – 5 foals – one allowance, 2 productives (one progressive, one LB), one solid progressive, and one claimer peak (4yo); Hypos: B+ to A Fighter, Don’t Forget Me, Fade to Black, Hozier Daddy, With Drama; B to Deputy Governor

Wings of Time – 3 foals- one allowance, 2 productive peak; Hypos: B+ to Lights Down, The Tearjerker

Wish It Would Rain – 1 foal – productive LB; Hypos: B+ to A Fighter
I'm just here for the fun of it
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Tosca Broodmare lease auction details

Post by John Smith »

well - I'm sure I will be priced out, but will give it a whirl... The traveling sounds exciting!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Tosca Broodmare lease auction details

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Thank you for your support of my auction, and I wish you many freaks!
I'm just here for the fun of it