Suffering From Success-Mass Clearout SALE Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Suffering From Success-Mass Clearout SALE Auction

Post by Carole Hanson »

I have numbers that feel too high for me so I'm getting rid of some nice things that don't quite make it to my increasingly high standards for my horses. My loss, your gain! Auction includes a freak producing stallion, stakes producing mares (lots of mares with spicy pedigree), and some nice 2yos and yearlings with very pretty pedigrees!

If you'd like any extra info on anyone, please feel free to message me anywhere, here or in DMs or Discord if you're there. Happy to tell all!

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=5773

ETA: Forgot to mention, everyone has FULL equipment checks done, heart rating checked and soundness checked too!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Suffering From Success-Mass Clearout SALE Auction

Post by Carole Hanson »

Bump! Could get yourself a nice pedigree $1 horse that could end up improving big time in the future!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Just under 12 hours left and still some horses with no bids so here's reasons for why you should gamble at least that $1 on them:

62 Atheer-solid but is a late bloomer, and is very sound and brave. Dam is an all A hypoing blue hen
62 Enchanted Vow-claimer peak, but is interested and is also very sound. The dam's pedigree is top notch and this is a filly so could be a broodmare prospect
62 For Bowie-claimer but is a progressive, is also brave and is a filly so has lots of potential to be a nice broodmare (didn't check for versatility but I suspect she is versatile)
62 Generational-solid progressive, but dam side is *chef's kiss* dam may not have done anything on track but is a star mare and with this family, for $1 you couldn't go wrong
62 Instinctive-claimer peak, but look at the dam side on this one, her momma is a stakes producer already and this is a filly too
62 See You When-solid peak, but given that she's a 1/2 sister to a SC and a Chimborazo winner, I think she's worthy of at least $1, she is also brave
62 Whattheheartwants-claimer late bloomer, given her pedigree I'd give him a good chance at improving and the stallion sure likes his sons, also brave
62 With Brilliance-claimer progressive, dam's family is very nice, worth picking up for $1 I think
Be in My Heart-claimer late bloomer, is interested and her pedigree is very very nice (2nd dam is SC champ La Forza), nice sires involved in this pedigree too
Princess in Time-formidable mare, has a produce record of Allowance, Solid, Productive in order of age, she has a super nice pedigree and looking at her now perhaps she wants a speedy sire for best results? Deserves a chance at just $1

And here's for some horses I believe are sitting at lower bids than they should be:

Sonatina-It was hard to let go of this one, beautiful pedigree and she is a graded stakes producer, plus her 4yo filly is an A hypoing blue hen as well as former stakes galloper. She is definitely very very nice and will spice up any TR breeding operation (tell me again why I'm letting her go??)
Nap Queen-Steward bred mare is a blue hen that does DM and DR. Has a fantastic pedigree and has 2 productives and an allowance in her young broodmare career
62 Nap Queen-allowance late bloomer, he really has potential for the future and is brave to top it off! (haven't checked for versatility but he might have some)
62 Heavenly Lights-this is a late bloomer allowance FILLY from that brand new top hypoing stud Dirk Pitt
Broken Colours-is she formidable? yes, but she has yet to produce anything but allowance, which shows me she has more potential than I've gotten out of her, her female family is also very nice and once again I ask myself why I didn't at least get a filly from her before selling her on
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Under an hour to go!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Thanks everyone for a successful auction! All the best with your new horses!