Lease Auction Just Opened: TB Allowance Fillies - 2Y Lease, Race & Earn 25K to Breed 1st Foal by Mr. Lord Rich

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Lease Auction Just Opened: TB Allowance Fillies - 2Y Lease, Race & Earn 25K to Breed 1st Foal by Mr. Lord Rich

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Just opened up a lease auction. All allowance fillies. Each has been worked with all equipment pieces once.
Just need to add the right combo on the horse and race.

Link to Auction

Some nice pedigrees in this little group. Earn 25K on the track in non sponsored races and you get to breed the first foal.

Good luck and happy bidding.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Lease Auction Just Opened: TB Allowance Fillies - 2Y Lease, Race & Earn 25K to Breed 1st Foal by Mr. Lord Rich

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Bump, race em to 25K or more and get a free breeding to a potential blue hen:

A couple standouts:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1549454 2x3 skyfall
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1562480 2x3 if looks could
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Lease Auction Just Opened: TB Allowance Fillies - 2Y Lease, Race & Earn 25K to Breed 1st Foal by Mr. Lord Rich

Post by Nicole Marie »

Do we message you if we got the one we leased to the 25K? I know you'd have gotten quite a few back. I raced this one.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

You end lease and then I’ll send back to you for breeding if you made the 25k
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

She's already back with you, so I'm just waiting on her sent back for breeding.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes