Mare swaps.

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Mare swaps.

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I’m looking for some mare swaps this year. I usually do some research and reach out to a few people to try and get what I want. This year I want to throw out a few of my hot girls on the forum and see who bites. I’m bored and I want to mix up pedigrees alittle. So I’ve got TR and Dr, today, would like to see tr/dr swaps but I’m dtf. Down to fun. So let’s get at her.

Rip ky storm Blue hen. Flat A Dr A- hypos DM. Not crazy special but it’s a blue line with your dual distance. 2 allowances and a solid.

Lease Nag Star mare. Just A- hypos out the wazoo. I don’t have to tell you how special the dam line is or her famous sire. Progeny: Allowance and claimer.

Tears You Up Blue hen. Flat A hypos. I stan her sire and the dam line is ok. Progeny is allowance and productive.

I might add some more. For now I’ll leave it at these three, my creme of the crops. Send me a message I’m game, I’m a totally not an ashole
;p