Elite Mare Swaps

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Elite Mare Swaps

Post by Cleo Patra »

I'm on the hunt for some fresh elite blood in my barn, so I have some to offer in return.

What I'm offering:
I usually offer the first foal of the filly I breed from the mare I get in the swap deal, or first buyback rights for the foal if it sucks and I hate it enough to sell it ;p

What I'm looking for:
Straight swap of an equivalent mare, or
I'll also consider a 2 mare or mare plus cash swap depending on how much I like the bloodlines offered (that goes in both directions, aka I'd swap two of these mares for Owl Let You Know for an extreme example)
The swap can be for this season OR next season, if you have a suitable mare but have already bred.

The Mares
THEATRE
TR by Improvisational out of It Is Written (Loveless) with the damline also including Meant to Be and Special to You
Staged (2yo filly) is a stakes late bloomer with the breeding shed comment
Dramatically (yearling colt) is an allowance late bloomer with the longer career comment but also the insure comment

ROSA LUXEMBURG
DR by James Dean out of St. Elmo's Fire with the damline also including Bibliomania and Maryland Million
Dazzle Me (yearling colt) Allowance late bloomer
Riposte (2yo filly) Stakes late bloomer
Coalition (3yo colt) Stakes
Red Alerts (4yo mare) Stakes galloper now turned blue hen mare (first foal is an allowance, but don't know the improve comment)
Empire State of Mind (5yo mare) Freak galloper now turned blue hen mare (first foal is a progressive allowance by Dragon Reborn)
The Red Flag (6yo mare) Freak galloper, blue hen mare. First daughter is a star mare.

And finally, the best mare in my barn:
Look Into My Eyes
DR by Nighteyes out of Take My Memories with the damline going back to Just One Kiss
Shiniest (yearling filly) Stakes late bloomer
Celebratory (2yo filly TWIN) Allowance late bloomer, breeding shed comment
Cyclonic (2yo colt TWIN) Stakes late bloomer, breeding shed comment
Royal Assassin (3yo colt) Freak peak
Tell Me What You See (4yo mare) $2,009,500 SC Juvenile Fillies winning Freak

Please send offers via PM if you're interested.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)