Sim exchange

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Sim exchange

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I'm not going to get into nuance because the way I play the game and spend my money is none of anyone's business, but I will say this:
The exchange is an awesome tool - both for folks who want more SIM money and folks who can't afford to buy GP with real money - and I hope it sticks around.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 1 year ago I'm not going to get into nuance because the way I play the game and spend my money is none of anyone's business, but I will say this:
The exchange is an awesome tool - both for folks who want more SIM money and folks who can't afford to buy GP with real money - and I hope it sticks around.
Agreed
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I love you all immensely. Thank you for providing me many years of entertainment.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago I love you all immensely. Thank you for providing me many years of entertainment.
:lol: :lol:
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder