Going on an Adventure broodmare lease auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Going on an Adventure broodmare lease auction

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I will be doing a lot of traveling over the next couple of years - so leasing out a lot of broodmares -

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=5853

Catalog:

BLUE HENS

A Lang Time Ago - 4 foals, one allowance, one productive peak, one productive progressive (2yo) and one solid; Hypos: A to Storm and Sinister Minister, A- to Dhevyn and King of Stars

All the Right Tears- (TR) one foal, solid late bloomer; hypo’s “A” to Hand of the Queen, Improvisational and Don’t Forget Me

Angel’s Mystery- (DR)- 6 foals (2 stakes, 2 allowance, 1 productive late bloomer, 1 claimer progressive; 6yo mare is a “star”, 5yo mare was “good”; Hypo’s “A” to Dave Matthews Band and Twelve Days of Christmas, “A-“ to Carson, Kingdom Come, Tarasenko, and Torque

Backwardsinheels- (DR) – 6 foals (1 stakes, 3 productive, 1 solid, 1 claimer progressive); Hypo’s “A” to Dave Matthews Band, “A-“ to War Like Me, Poet’s Corner, From Now On, etc)

Dead of Night- (TR) – 2 foals (1 allowance LB, 1 solid); Hypo’s “A” to Brilliance, “A-“ to Avengers Assemble and Improvisational

Little Miracles – (DR) - 3 foals (2 “solid” one progressive, one LB, 2 progressive) Hypos: A- to Galaxy’s Edge and The Voodoo Youdo

Music Box – TM – 1 foal (stakes LB); Hypo’s “A-“ to Backstreet Boy and King Moonracer

Pacific Sky – standardbred – 5 foals – 1 allowance, 2 productive, 2 solid (I do not own any of her foals); Hypos: A+ to Demons

Seen in Moonlight (TR)- 2 foals (1 allowance, 1 productive progressive); Hypo’s – “A-“ to Artilleryman, Improvisational, Brilliance, etc

Siberia – (TR)- 2 foals ( 1 allowance, 1 productive progressive); Hypo’s “A-“ to Artilleryman, Don’t Forget Me, The Tearjerker and ‘B+” to Phenomenal One

Space Flight – paint – 2 foals (1 allowance, 1 productive-progressive); Hypos: A to Regression and Son of a Paint

Star I See Tonight – TM/TR- 3 foals (1 stakes, 1 allowance-progressive, 1 productive LB); Hypo’s “A+” to Fearless Spirit, “A” to Gaiyyath and Under Stars, “B+” to Avacas, Dragon Temple, Longbird, and “B” to Riven Gold

Time Takes Time – (TR) – 6 foals (2 freaks, 1 stakes, 1 allowance, 2 productive (one progressive)); Hypo’s “A” to Brilliance, “A-“ to everyone else (Artilleryman, Improvisational, Valar, etc); 6yo mare rated “blue hen”

Total Defense – Standardbred- 3 foals (2 allowance, 1 productive); Hypo’s “A+” to King Carter

Watch Me Wiggle – standardbred – 7 foals- 2 stakes, 1 allowance, 2 productives, 2 solids); Hypos: A+ to Highland Billy and Red Hot Pace

Wonderful Love – (DR) – 1 foal (allowance LB); Hypo’s “A” to War Like Me

STARS

Cassiel (aka the dam of Zahariel)– (AWR) – 6 foals (1 freak, 2 allowance (1 LB), 2 productive (1LB), 1 claimer); Hypo’s “A-“ to Avacas, Franzia, Dragon Temple, Sound the Bugle and “B+” to Jacques; 6yo mare is a blue hen

End the Countdown – (TR) – 5 foals (1 freak, 1 allowance LB, 2 productive (1LB), 1 solid LB); hypo’s “A-“ to Brilliance, “B+” to The Tearjerker, Deputy Governor and Mal

Holy Grail – (DR)- 1 foal, solid progressive; Hypo’s “A-“ to Poet’s Corner

I Know Things- 3 foals –2 allowance, 1 productive; Hypos: A- to Avengers Assemble and Obsidian Fury

Pestulance – Arabian router- no foals; hypo’s “A+” to Midnihte Sandstorm

Public Enemy –DR- 3 foals, 2 allowance, 1 productive progressive; Hypos: A- to Poet’s Corner

Show You a Rhyme – TR -1 foal – productive LB; Hypo’s “A-“ to Hand of the Queen, Improvisational

Snickering- standardbred-no foals, Hypo’s “A” to Demons and Mainstream

Wizard’s Breath- TR/ “strong” rating for chasers - 4 foals – 1 allowance, 3 productive; Hypos: “A- “ to Contrail, B+ to Gleneagles and Saturnalia

FORMIDABLES

Amplify -DR- 1 foal, productive progressive; Hypo’s “A-“ to World of Color

Angela Vickers – DR - 1 foal (solid), Hypos: B+ to Change Your Fate and DMB

Bright Future – TR - 2 foals (1 allowance, 1 claimer); Hypos B+ to Valar

Built on Faith – DS – 3 foals (2 allowance, 1 productive progressive); Hypo’s “B+” to Dhevyn, Dopamine and Togo

Can Run Free – TR- 3 foals, 1 productive, 2 claimer; Hypos: “A-“ to Brilliance, “B+” Like Diamonds

Cheerful Spirit -TM -1 foal (claimer); Hypo’s “A-“ to Under Stars

Consonance – TR- 1 foal (productive); Hypo’s “B+” to Hozier Daddy and Contrail

Cornelia – TR- 3 foals – 1 productive, 2 claimer; Hypos: B+ Australia, With Drama

Dark Skye – TS- 2 foals – 1 productive, 1 claimer LB; Hypos: B+ Serendipities

Doppler Effect – TR- 1 foal (claimer progressive); Hypo’s “B+” to Possessed and Improvisational

Enchanted Dome – TR - 3 foals ( 2 allowance, 1 productive); Hypos: B+ Hozier Daddy, Obsidian Fury, Sunday Drive

First Tuesday – TR- 1 foal (claimer LB); Hypo’s “B+” to The Tearjerker

Go Be Free – DR - 3 foals (1 stakes, 1 allowance LB, 1 productive); Hypos: A- to Mr. Wonderful and Night Eyes

Harmonious Spirit – DR- (technically 2 foals, a former owner bred her to a dirt sprinter and “different career; the foal to a DR is a claimer LB); Hypo’s “B+” to Change Your Fate and Story Unchanged

Hold Your Breath – TR – 1 foal (productive LB); Hypo’s “B+” to Brilliance

Little Ball of Fur – AWR- 3 foals (1 solid progressive, 2 claimer LB); Hypos: B+ to Avacas and Franzia, “B” to Complex Puzzle

Little Blue Devil- DR – 1 foal (claimer) – Hypos: A- to Christopher Robin, B+ to Kentucky Trophy

Marlborough – TR – 1 foal (claimer LB); Hypo’s “B+” to One More Page

Mesmerizing Smoke – TR -1 foal (claimer LB); Hypo’s “B+” to Improvisational, “B” to Such a Sad Song

Myriel – DR – 1 foal (solid); Hypos B+ to War Like Me and Christopher Robin

Nice Soft Touch -TS-– 3 foals (2 productive (1LB), 1 solid) ; Hypos: B+ to Protagonist Story and Serendipities

Onthewingsofanangel – DR - 2 foals (both productive); Hypos: B+ to Ransack

People Like Us – DR - 2 foals (1 allowance, 1 claimer LB); Hypos: B+ to Carson, Poet’s Corner and War Like Me

Pour the Whiskey – DR- 1 foal (productive progressive); Hypo’s “B+” to Dave Matthews Band, Maximus

Queendom of Love – DR – 1 foal (productive progressive); Hypo’s “B+” to Slickrock

Red Lipstick – TR- 1 foal (claimer LB); Hypo’s “B+” to Only One, “B” to Such a Sad Song

Show No Fear – TM- 2 foals (both allowance progressive); Hypo’s ‘A” to Be Only Kind and Superbia

Shushing – TR – 1 foal (claimer LB); Hypo’s “B+” to Improvisational, Such a Sad Song

Strike From Beyond – 3 foals ( 1 allowance, 1 productive, 1 solid LB): Hypos: B+ to California Chrome and Castles Crumble

Temple Screen – AWR- 4 foals (1 stakes, 2 allowance (1 LB), 1 productive); Hypo’s “A-“ to Avacas, Franzia and Order Restored, “B+” to Longbird

Tracks on the Moon – TM-1 foal (claimer LB); Hypo’s “B+” to Racing Heartbeat and Under Stars

Useless Tears- TR- 2 foals (1 solid, 1 claimer); Hypos: A- to Hozier Daddy, B+ to Phenomenal One

Vampira – 4 foals ( 2 allowance, 1 productive, 1 solid LB); Hypos: B+ to Dragon Temple, Franzia, Longbird; “B-“ to Drogon’s Dream

Waterworks – 3 foals (1 allowance, 2 claimer); Hypos: B+ to Dirk Provin, Mahler

White Hat – TR – 1 foal (productive progressive); Hypo’s “B+” to Hand of the Queen

Wish It Would Rain –TS - 2 foals ( 1 productive LB, 1 claimer); Hypos: B+ to A Fighter and Ivor

Yellowtail (aka – the dam of “Double Dog Dare Ya) – TR- 5 foals (1 freak, 1 allowance, 1 productive, 2 claimers); Hypo’s “B+” to Obsidian Fury, Only Me and Valar

Brilliant for Chasing

Liaoceratops- 3 foals of chase training age (1 chase freak, 2 chase allowance (1 progressive)); Hypo’s “A+” to Kilcreggan and Reckless Soul

Entrepreneurship – 2 foals of chase training age (1chase stakes, 1 chase allowance progressive); Hypo’s “A” to Danon Premium, Kilcreggan and Reckless Soul

House Hunting – 2 foals of chase training age (both chase allowance progressive); Hypo’s “A” to Fiftyshadesbrighter, Kilcreggan and Reckless Soul

Jumping Phantoms – 5 foals of chase training age (1 chase freak, 2 chase stakes (1LB), 1 chase allowance and 1 chase claimer): Hypo’s “A” to Dandino, Fiftyshadesbrighter, Highway Robbery, etc

Khaldi – no foals of chase training age; Hypo’s “A” to Fiftyshadesbrighter and Under Starlight, “A-“ to Aux No and Fox the Lalor

Lovin the Country- no foals of chase training age; Hypo’s “A” to Pennart Strong, “A-“ to Beautyinthesorrow

Ribbit – no foals of chase training age; Hypo’s “A” to Pennart Strong
I'm just here for the fun of it