Superstar Mare Lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Superstar Mare Lease

Post by Gavin Guile »

I’m contemplating leasing Muse of Nightmares early next season to either the steward or a player in the game as I need some cash (who doesn’t?) The caveat would be if I lease her to a player, I would ask for a breeding of the resulting filly’s first or second foal (your choice of which). Was curious what offers there would be based on her pedigree and current progeny? Feel free to send me an offer via pm in the game. This will help me decide if I should lease her and to whom.

Muse of Nightmares is from the Let It Go mare line that has produced some of the all time great DR horses. Her current progeny include:

Waiting on a Miracle, 2 year old SC winner, King’s Derby winner, 1.8m warned as 3 year old filly - Freak gallop

Hollywood Dreams Freak gallop, won her maiden race this past week. Sub 57 workout times

Master of Deception Freak gallop, top workout time for 5F, top colt workout times for 6F and 7F

And then current foal has no information. But as you can see she has produced 3 freak in first 3 tries. Thanks for your time and consideration.
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Superstar Mare Lease

Post by Gavin Guile »

A deal has been reached, thank you to all who showed interest and reached out with offers.
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Superstar Mare Lease

Post by Cleo Patra »

Ugh! How did I miss this?! Someone is getting a deal no matter what they spend
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)