all star mare auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

all star mare auction

Post by Xander Zone »

I have posted another great auction no holding back on the mares I listed I started at the top and listed every star mare I have going alphabetically .

great chance again to support your studs or expands your bloodlines i again did not censor or restrict the mares so happy hunting
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: all star mare auction

Post by Xander Zone »

I had 2 players ask me why i am leasing out so many mares and the reason is I have currently over 500 fillies of racing age leased out as part of my program i do each year and with them returning each year i have decided to also start leasing out my star mares this started with the big mare DX 2 of the last three years and will keep going as long as it makes sense or my number get down alot lol

I will also be having one more lease auction starting week 15 with the rest of my star mares !