Two High Octane Cats (+ some stars) Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Two High Octane Cats (+ some stars) Lease Auction

Post by Brian Leavitt »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=5977

I've set up a small auction including two of my best turf blue hens.

Catonarainbowbridge is a turf router has produced two stakes (one of which is the yearling, which is a progressive) and the freak Cat on the Pier. She is the last daughter of the stable maker of my barn, Nyan Cat

Release the Kitties is a turf sprinter who is a daughter of hall of fame mare Cat Named Boots who has already produced two stakes gallopers to her name (with Thundercats, her 2yo, still being a late bloomer to boot!).

The other mares are all stars, and some have produced very well, especially Socks for Em, the dam of Steward's Cup turf sprint champion Zog! This auction is already open and will close on Wednesday, March 8th at 6 PM (SIM Time).

Happy bidding!
I have a stable full of cats
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Two High Octane Cats (+ some stars) Lease Auction

Post by Brian Leavitt »

A little over 24 hours left in this auction! Still a few stars without a bid on them!
I have a stable full of cats