Buying Maclean's Music mares!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Buying Maclean's Music mares!

Post by Laura Smith »

I have money to burn and these mares are just what I've been trying to populate my barn with for the last, oh, 15 SIM years?

I'll be more than happy to buy or lease as many as I can and help you out by making you a tidy profit! DM in game!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Buying Maclean's Music mares!

Post by Burgundy Hill Farms »

Are they good turf sprints? Mine is hypoing amazing for dirt sprints and has greatest strength chaser comment…she’s a blue hen

Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

I’m confused why they’re so sought after ? I got one because I put a bid on ever single horse in the auction like 6 times lol
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Burgundy Hill Farms wrote: 1 year ago Are they good turf sprints? Mine is hypoing amazing for dirt sprints and has greatest strength chaser comment…she’s a blue hen
Thank you, I didn't want to spend time hypoing around multiple divisions to figure out what they'd be good for on the flat and this was very helpful. :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Joe; mine is A+ to your AWS stallion; seems good enough reason to me. On a cruise ship and can't even get my messages to open or would have sent you a PM; Marty
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 1 year ago I’m confused why they’re so sought after ? I got one because I put a bid on ever single horse in the auction like 6 times lol
While they're not considered Steward-breds, these types of mares are (almost?) always blue hens that will hypo A- to A+ in the division(s) they're meant for.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Just tried mine with Lloyd and it hypoed A and Ahtohallan and was an A…so maybe multi surfaces?

Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Burgundy Hill Farms wrote: 1 year ago Just tried mine with Lloyd and it hypoed A and Ahtohallan and was an A…so maybe multi surfaces?
Yeah I have an A with Lloyd, A with Storm and Most Spirited, didn't try TS since I don't do that division but may be all around sprint mares.
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Was A with Sinister Mister, so that’s who I went with first before I found out all this multi surface stuff.

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

A lot that I checked were:

A+ to Lloyd’s Keeping It
A to Mahler
A to The Evil Empire

They were much worse to longer divisions. They are tri-surface sprinters.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Macleans music was a ridiculously fast horse he ran once and ran the highest speed figure ever ! So makes sense he’s a sprinter I’m think as well he’s a dirt turf and AWS sprinter my mare hypos A to top studs in those divisions guess we will see what happens
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I bred mine to Most Spirited and will happily share his gallop when the time comes if that's helpful for anyone. (The mare is 'somewhat unsound' and 'interested' and I assume that is the same for everyone.)
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Tri surface?! Guess you could say that’s “music” to my ears! Lol

Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Oops I forgot about the auction.lol

If anyone wants to make a deal now for next season I am looking for TS and AWS mares. I had zero mares for my AWS stud so it would be nice to breed to him next year!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Roger Carlo
Miler

Post by Roger Carlo »

This is my Hypos for my mare.

Ahtohallan - A
Dense Fog - A
Lloyd's Keeping It - A+
The Evil Empire - A