MacLean's mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

MacLean's mares

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Would be interested in adding a couple. A weak link in my stable. PLMK via a PM, will pay very well. Thank you, Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: MacLean's mares

Post by Lucas Davenport »

PS: On a cruise ship at sea and while I can see I have a new message I can't get my messages to even open now; it may take a while for me to get back to you. Be patient please. Thank you, Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Re: MacLean's mares

Post by Nicole Marie »

Not selling, but I have a lease auction opening tomorrow that includes my Maclean mare.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes