Broodmare Lease - formids/stars/hens, a couple stakes producers, ** includes Maclean's Music Mare **

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Broodmare Lease - formids/stars/hens, a couple stakes producers, ** includes Maclean's Music Mare **

Post by Nicole Marie »

** All info here is as of the start of Y64; I will update with any improvers as well as yearling gallops. Wanted to open this at the start of the year because some of these ladies have stakes galloping offspring by sires pensioning this year. **

Link to Auction

After New York (Ketchikan), DR - formidable, Stakes Producer

Current foals:
  • Bill Shannon (unraced) by Best Revenge
    Notacatbutalawyer by Best Revenge - stakes galloper, 4 stakes wins. Was freak before gallop adjustment
    Suburbs by Maximus - allowance late bloomer
    Aftershow by Dave Matthews Band - allowance late bloomer
    Flyover Country by Flightline (yearling)
Epic Battle (Blue Bayou), DR - star
  • One solid, one productive, one allowance galloper of three to gallop.
    Flat A to Valley of Fire, A- to Best Revenge, DMB, Derby Aspirations, That VoodooYoudo, Unmerciful.
Ever Rise (Ashwinder), DR - formidable, Stakes Producer
  • Dam of two stakes gallopers, Ever Given (Dave Matthews Band) and Required (Wilderness).
    Also has an allowance late bloomer by Steamboat Willie, and two more productive gallopers as well as two claimer gallopers (I never owned either of her claimer gallopers so I do not know what their improve was).
    Stakes winning daughter Ever Given retired a blue hen and an A+ hypo to Valley of Fire
Fury in the Flame (Alc Shark on Fire), DS, blue hen

A- to Most Spirited, Omaha Beach, Storm, Tell Me Why, Togo, Skathis

Happy Saying Sorry (Happy This Way), DR, star

Three productive, two allowance from five foals to gallop. A- to Astro, Flightline, Japanese Majesty, Poet's Corner, Wilderness

Kallocain (Ashwinder), DR - blue hen
  • Dam of two stakes gallopers, Jukebox Money (Dave Matthews Band) and Ketch Me If You Kan (Ketchikan).
    Also has a productive late bloomer by Wilderness and a claimer peak by Owlpha Romeo (I was tempted to breed back to see if this was just a bad slide as it is a flat A).
    Jukebox Money was stakes progressive before the gallop adjustment and remained stakes progressive after the adjustment. Ketch Me If You Kan bloomed into a stakes.
Hypos:
flat A to DMB, Flightline, It Is Done, Owlpha Romeo, Parts Unknown, Valley of Fire, War Like Me, Wilderness.
A- to Acid Test, Astro, Best Revenge, Brakpan, Crayon, Delirium, Derby Aspirations, Fantastic Beast, Longbird, Maximus, Napoleon, Nighteyes, Nokk, Poet's Corner, Private Affair, Steamboat Willie, That Voodoo Youdo, Torque, Twelve Days of Xmas, Unforgiven, Unmerciful, Volt, Witted, World of Color

Sarah Mackenzie (Maclean’s Music), Blue Hen, Brilliant, appears to be for all 3 sprint divisions and steeplechase

One of the recently auctioned Maclean’s Music mares.
Hypos flat A to Lloyd’s Keeping It, Most Spirited, and Storm of the ones I’ve checked, plus A- to Skathis and Courageous Ben

Wonderful Wife (Mr. Wonderful), DR, blue hen

The product of a flat A hypo, Wonderful Wife has one newly turned yearling on the ground by Johan Thorn; this yearling was also a flat A. The mare is also flat A to, Flightline, Valley of Fire, World of Color, Delirium, Poet’s Corner, and Mace
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Broodmare Lease - formids/stars/hens, a couple stakes producers, ** includes Maclean's Music Mare **

Post by Nicole Marie »

Updates:

After New York's yearling is productive progressive
Epic Battle's is productive peak
Ever Rise's is solid late bloomer
Fury in the Flame's (her first foal) is allowance late bloomer
Happy Saying Sorry's is solid progressive
Kallocain's is allowance peak
Sarah Mackenzie's is productive late bloomer (I want to try her with an AWS stud next)
Wonderful Wife's is allowance peak
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Broodmare Lease - formids/stars/hens, a couple stakes producers, ** includes Maclean's Music Mare **

Post by Nicole Marie »

Bump :D
Nicole Marie
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Last few hours! :arrow: