3 Steward Breds on Sales Page for $1,000,000 each 1 Filly(1yo), 1 Colt (2yo), 1 Colt (3yo) Turf Routers

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

3 Steward Breds on Sales Page for $1,000,000 each 1 Filly(1yo), 1 Colt (2yo), 1 Colt (3yo) Turf Routers

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have decided to go ahead and sell three steward breds that I won at auction.

All are turf routers and Stakes-Peak. One has raced and won a couple of stakes, he is going through an off time right now but I believe it is because he traveled too much even though first class and needed a break. I expect him to do well this up coming race. He is a 3yo Colt.

I have a 2yo colt that is ready to race when the racing season opens for 2yo routers (All equipment is confirmed and set, track condition preference is uncovered, soundness is shown, and he is fully fit).

I have a 1yo filly that already has equipment set, fully fit, track condition preference uncovered, and will be goo to race when she turns 2 and they open the season for turf routers.

Each horse is set at $1,000,000. If you missed out on getting a steward bred, here is your chance, I have done all the work, so you just need to either race them or keep them fit until they can race or if you get the filly retire her at 2 and breed her if you don't want to race her.

My loss is your gain. I just don't have the patience or time for them right now and would rather someone who wants to work hard to develop them into stellar racers get them.