Broodmare Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Broodmare Lease Auction

Post by Laurel Addams »

My yearly attempt to prevent myself from breeding more mares than I have time for opens up tonight and closes half an hour after races in a week (10-5). Link here.

Several blue hens, stars, formidables, and one unpredictable are in this year's auction. A few highlights are below.

- Be That Way - Blue hen DR, hypos A+ to VoF
- Bow Down - Blue hen/brilliant, A to Snap Decision, A- to Franzia, Modern Games, Nightwatch, Turbo Doggo
- Poetic - Star DR, her yearling is a stakes LB who's working 57.19, 2nd dam is Bibliomania
- The Deep Part - Formidable, but all the pedigree in the world with a stakes LB yearling on the ground
- Warfound - Star TR, only foal is a stakes LB

Several others in here with lovely female families/consistent allowance producers. I'm happy to answer questions on any of these mares, just reach out.
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Re: Broodmare Lease Auction

Post by Laurel Addams »

Prices are still extremely low on all of these mares, as well as blue hens and other very well bred mares with no bids. If I have these hanging around, I'll end up breeding far more than I should.
Standing at stud
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

24 hours, still plenty of mares without bids who are well worth $1, had some time to make notes on quite a few.

Who Broke My Heart - DR with a funky pedigree, but she's a blue hen and doesn't have a bid yet.
Poetic - Still only at $3, produced a stakes late bloomer in Symmetry who's working quicker than some freaks. She's also already produced a blue hen in I Knew You, also in this auction and going cheap.
Baby's Way - Star DR, has produced a stakes galloper and yearling is an allowance LB.
Chances of Gold - AWR star out of a stellar broodmare in Bennie's Gold (progney earnings over $1,000,000 and still climbing.
Dazzling Radiance - Female family of Whitney/Corona, last 3 foals are allowances.
Defunctland - Young DR mare with a fun pedigree back to Enchantedtikiroom on the dam side, out of a stew bred.
Sleep Deprivation - Out of a mare who was a super consistent producer (had a freak that dropped to stakes during gallop changes) and half sister Triumphal (out of Acid Test) has a stakes galloper already as well
The Deep Part - Half sister to all sorts of nice things like Private Affair and Secret Wanderer, full sister to stakes winner CIA. She has a stakes late bloomer yearling. Currently at $600.
Kukhitska - Stellar female family, hasn't hit yet but is the type of mare that'll throw a nice one.
Love Day - 3y/o is a stakes with a 90 BSF, yearling is allowance, out of Lasts In Love
Queen Comes In - Dam of Bow Down, in this auction
Stealing Signs - out of CN Tower
Treasured Summer - only foal is allowance LB
Standing at stud
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Down to the last hour! Thanks to all who've bid and good luck!
Standing at stud
Codebreaker - DR, 5k