It’s Time

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Richard Diemand
Sprinter

Re: It’s Time

Post by Richard Diemand »

So sorry to hear. Smile and be safe :D
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Rochelle you and I started about the same time. We both lurked at night swiping horses off the new players sale page as soon as they hit. Still brings a smile to my face. (For those not understanding the last statement there was a time in the sim when a stable left the sim instead of an auction, the horses were put on the new players sale page when the day turned over). You beat me out for new trainer of the year and I was so happy for you. I know things are tough but you will see it through with shining colors. Just remember the game will be here, your own mental health and your kids are the only thing you need in this life. Saying that if in any way by scaling back and taking the sim slow it may again bring some joy back into your life. Forget the haters and remember all the good people that are here supporting you in whatever avenue you choose to go.

Best Always Craig
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

Rochelle, getting out of a toxic relationship--especially a marital one--is a huge accomplishment that many don't have the strength or courage to do. I have all the respect in the world for you, and am sending you my very best wishes as you redefine your life into something healthier, personally fulfilling, and above all, safe.

As a non-wealthy player with a mushy heart for my make-believe slow horses, I've been grateful to be able to send my retirees your way for a softer virtual landing. I'm sure it was a lot to keep track of on top of your own very successful racing stable, but it was so kind of you! The Kingswood Pensioner Classic is something else that I so appreciated seeing when I was a new player. What a lovely gesture it was for you to do that with the proceeds of the retirement program!

In other words, although I don't think you and I ever really spoke, I've always recognized you as a stand-out positive force in the Sim, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Please allow me to offer a very belated THANK YOU for everything you've done to make players feel welcome!

I hope that as you redefine your real life, that you'll also see a way to redefine your Sim life--whether sooner or later--into something that brings you renewed enjoyment and much less stress. Instead of auctioning off your very best, I honestly recommend that you pass them along to someone you trust to care for them, who can return them to you when you're ready to resume. I'm sure you have experienced friends who would happily do that for you. Please consider it!

Again, I'm sending you my best wishes and support!
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

You know that I understand exactly what you are saying. I am sorry that it took the joy out of things for you. And I am sure you know that I will hang on to anything in case you want to come back, because you and others did the same for me. Take care of you!
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

Post by Mark Mclaughlin »

I'm sorry to hear this. I've only been simming for just over 2 years but you taking my undesirables off my hands over that time was a help. I stabled my mares at your farm to try and give back. May you find peace in your future.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Good girl for getting yourself and the kids out of a bad situation. Experienced some of that myself, with kids, and was the best decision I ever made. Get yourself in a good place with the kids and decompress. I'm glad people have stepped up for you to assist with your barn. If you need something, please let me know and I will do what I can in the game. I am sorry you had to go through this, but you will come through shining bright! You hang tough, and kiss those kids!

Still miss the stud ads you would do. They were awesome and fun!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

so sorry to see u leaving, u truly are an amazing player
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..