Annual Dirt router TB lease auction just opened

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Annual Dirt router TB lease auction just opened

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Just opened my annual TB dirt router lease auction. Literally something for everyone this year: from multiple stakes producing Steward bred blue hens to recently retired formidables for the newer player.

My turf sprinter mare sale auction is closing soon. Rather unusual bidding with three mares well into six figures and about ten at $1. I thought these mares were reasonably similar production capability: apparently not. Or maybe the ten or so are going way too cheaply??????????

Find your own bargain! Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Annual Dirt router TB lease auction just opened

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Closes in about five hours! A few blue hens with no bids, and lots with a $1 or $2 bid. If you have stallion recently retired, or retiring this year, what are you waiting for?
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.