Big Mare Lease Auction Closing Soon - Cheap HENS and STARS

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Big Mare Lease Auction Closing Soon - Cheap HENS and STARS

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Life is absolutely insane and busy right now with some major life changes happening. I've hardly been on the sim at all this year and my average horse has less than 4 starts this year. As I started thinking about breeding I realized there was no chance I get around to breeding everything so I created a giant lease auction with a large percentage of my mares. Basically, I went through quickly and booked everything. Anything that didn't get booked ended up in the auction.

CHECK OUT THE AUCTION HERE

There are 20-something hens. A ton of stars. And lots of formidables (including some with great pedigrees and past stakes winners). Lots of stuff I would breed in a normal year if I had the time.

I checked in today and prices are still very low. Hens with a great record of production with bids under $50k. And awesome pedigree stuff with no bids at all.

The auction closes in just over 24 hours. Get in and bid! If you don't, well, that's fine too.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Big Mare Lease Auction Closing Soon - Cheap HENS and STARS

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Bumping because this closes soon and prices are CRAZY LOW. Like lots of decent horses without bids and tons of horses are CHEAP compared to what they are probably worth.

Please don't make me breed all these things this year. I'm really too busy.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)