Productive to Stakes(2 All-Weather Yearlings) TB Yearling Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Productive to Stakes(2 All-Weather Yearlings) TB Yearling Auction

Post by Tammy Fox »

I currently have an auction going on with Turf and All Weather TB.

I have one stakes All Weather-Sprinter and one stakes all weather- miler. One is a progressive and one is a late bloomer. Also, put a few All Weather foals in there including one that is a full sibling to one of the all-weather stakes horses. The turf yearlings are routers and sprinters that are productive progressive to late bloomer.

There is a reserve on the All-Weather horses as I am trying to get back at least the stud fee on a few of them. There are no reserves on the turf horses. There are a couple of all-weather broodmares that I included in that auction as well since I am not big into All-Weather racing.

The yearlings are fit, have their track condition uncovered, all equipment figured out. They all have at least two workouts. All you need to do is keep them fit and race them when they turn 2.