MIXED BREED HEADSHOTS!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: MIXED BREED HEADSHOTS!

Post by Garret Folsom »

My first ever head shot request should be coming soon. My trotter, Horvath. Then a couple weeks after that my Turf Router, Sideshow should be here.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

That didn't take long. Horvath is up, check him out, and while you're at it, breed some trotter mares to him. He's gotten some nice A nicks.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

How long do head shots usually take again? It has been so long since I ordered one I cannot remember.(3 weeks?) I am getting kind of anxious for Easy Demon. I bought his on May 26th. :?
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

They say 3 to 4weeks is what it usually takes.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:How long do head shots usually take again? It has been so long since I ordered one I cannot remember.(3 weeks?) I am getting kind of anxious for Easy Demon. I bought his on May 26th. :?
There are quite a bit of headshots in the queue right now so it really depends on what number your horse is. He isn't in my list so I cannot give you a time frame, sorry.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Nena Olson wrote:
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:How long do head shots usually take again? It has been so long since I ordered one I cannot remember.(3 weeks?) I am getting kind of anxious for Easy Demon. I bought his on May 26th. :?
There are quite a bit of headshots in the queue right now so it really depends on what number your horse is. He isn't in my list so I cannot give you a time frame, sorry.
Thanks. No problem. I cannot wait to see it. :D
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Speak of the Devil. Guess what came in this morning? I LOVE it!!!
A big thank you to the artist. Great work.
Oncu Kaan
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Oncu Kaan »

thank you Steward, excellent :D
Kum

Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Party Lights (bred by Lori Hamill) was one of two horses winning my first stakes races outside of Trial Park, on the same night. Party Lights won Freckles Stakes which felt special as Freckles is also bred by Lori and is actually Party Lights mother's half-sister (same dam).

Thank you Lori for not so gently luring me towards Appaloosas (and Paints and Quarter Horses!).

To you who worked with the picture of Party Lights: Thank you!
I love the air of refined elegance and slight arrogance to her. Her breeder Lori thought she had a "I'm not messing around!" determined look in her eyes, and I also believe that's true.

So.. this is Party Lights, my first Appaloosa, my first stakeswinner outside of Trial Park, my first headshot. Fingers crossed she'll eventually be the foundation for my appaloosas too.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Ash Tarasin wrote:Image

Party Lights (bred by Lori Hamill) was one of two horses winning my first stakes races outside of Trial Park, on the same night. Party Lights won Freckles Stakes which felt special as Freckles is also bred by Lori and is actually Party Lights mother's half-sister (same dam).

Thank you Lori for not so gently luring me towards Appaloosas (and Paints and Quarter Horses!).

To you who worked with the picture of Party Lights: Thank you!
I love the air of refined elegance and slight arrogance to her. Her breeder Lori thought she had a "I'm not messing around!" determined look in her eyes, and I also believe that's true.

So.. this is Party Lights, my first Appaloosa, my first stakeswinner outside of Trial Park, my first headshot. Fingers crossed she'll eventually be the foundation for my appaloosas too.
Quite the imposing figure!
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:Speak of the Devil. Guess what came in this morning? I LOVE it!!!
A big thank you to the artist. Great work.
Can I get my GP money back? I KNEW I should have waited to get a head shot done. The horse is running like dog poo right now. Exasperating game! :evil:
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Bring it On (bred by Lori Hamill) was the other of two horses winning my first stakes races outside of Trial Park on the same night. Bring it On won a small field stakes on a muddy Sioux Falls Park track. He returned two weeks later to win again and right now he's entered to the "SC Quarters Classic". Together with Party Lights (featured above) again heading towards a first for me; a possible first start in the Steward's Cup.

He's only three years old and we may not even reach the gates due to lack of points but it's still a thrilling feeling to think that in thirteen days time we may stand there waiting for for the gates to open, leaving the stretch to the finish line wide open.

Thank you once again to the artist for a beautiful headshot. I love this one!
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Your Arabian Week SC Arabian Dash Winner: This boy has just made my whole year winning my first ever Steward's Cup for Mixers. I look forward to seeing what next sim year has in store for him. Absolutely loved his headshot. His head shot reminds me of the half-Arabian filly(she had the gorgeous Arabian head and neck but the quarter horse body) I bred in real life 14 years ago, I miss that filly so much and seeing his head shot just makes me smile with the good memories I have of that filly.

Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

A beautiful headshot, Tammy, love the look in his eye! Hope he continues to do really well for you next year.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯