los al triple crown

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: los al triple crown

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Thanks Jeff, I am super Stoked !!
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

You did a great job with her
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

will be creating final leg tomorrow looks like the purse will be 2mill also there will be gifts for the horse that finishes with most points ex first gets 10 points second gets 8 points third gets 6points 4th gets 4points so on the winner will get a scary colt second place the winner gets a wow third place gets a breedin to strike a fire then alex is donating 2 breedings to trevor we just came up with this format thats why it was not posted before good luck points are based on the 3 races right know sneak sneak has the lead
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

sneak sneak has 18points specialmg 12 blasing bootstraps 10 behold a sen 8 and a couple tied at 4
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

ok the race has been made the purse will be 2mill i will be putting in and extra 650k alex wil be don 500k and louise another 500k and new player pete valleowill be adding 150k ithink we in the qh world owe alex louise and pete som special thanks for helping making these races
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Thanks for setting this up Jeff and sponsoring and thanks for helping with Sponsoring Louise and Alex!!
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

No problem Pete! Thanks to Louise and Pete for helping sponsor, and to Jeff for putting this whole shebang together and donating the GPs for the races and donating prizes!
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

I didn't even have anything in it and I enjoyed the series...thanks for adding even more excitement to QH racing and mixers in general

Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

The prizes will go out tomorrow thanks for all the help in putting the tc races togeather pete took first alex gets second there will also breedings going out .the people that helped sponser get a free breeding to all my studs inculding stealin dreams