los al triple crown

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

los al triple crown

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

since brandon having a baby hes too busy for the races so i told him i would do it for him so the first leg will be in week 7 second leg will be in week 10 and third leg will be week 13 first leg will be 220 yds with a purse of 300 k i i will put in and extra 100k second leg will be 300 yds worth 400 k puting in and extra 200k third leg will be 350 yds also ill put and extra 200k and hoping other owners will put in to try to make it a 1mill race
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

Re: los al triple crown

1st leg 0f triple crown had steward pull another 200k out of my account to make race worth 400k good luck to all
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

I will donate the headshot (as Brandon always did) should a horse take all 3 races and become the Quarter Triple Crown winner.
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

thanks karl as i will also give a 500k bonus to any body that wins all 3 i will make the second leg a 500k purse
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

good luck to all the race sure looks tough should be and great race
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Good Luck!!

Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

what a great race congracts to sneak sneak
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

the secon leg of triple crown will be in week 10 as of now the purse will be 750 k as ill will be donating 300k more and alex will be adding 250k so come on ladys and gents lets get it up to 1 mill
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I got 250k on it Jeff. Just let me know who to send the money to.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

what race are you putting into the 2and our 3rd if you go second that will be a 1mill race i think the stward pulls it out of your account ill get back to you on that our if you go last that makes it a 1mill race thanks so much
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

ok the next triple crown race for qh will be in week 10 and it looks like the purse will be 1 mill as i will be puting in and extra 300k and alex and louise will both be donating 250 k good luck to all
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

thank you louise and alex for making the second leg of triple crown 1mill purse it should be a great race and the 3rd leg hopefully when can get some more sponsers as i will be puting in at least400k extra
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

good luck to all in the second leg of tc the third leg will be in week 13 hoping to get a couple more sponsers to make the purse up to 1.5 mill
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

congrats to pete and bootstraps for big win tonight i will be looking for more sponsers to try to get final leg up to 1.5mill as i will be puting in and extra 400 k