calling out qh owners

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

calling out qh owners

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

ok owners breeders lets put some of the money up to make the last leg of the tc worth the richest race ever for qh i will sponser it and put up another 500k alex will help again so lets get off are asses and do it
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

Re: calling out qh owners

alex is putting up 500k too so now the purse is 1.250 mill lets break the record
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I'm in for 150K. Just don't know how to send the money. let me know.
I would donate more, but not yet on Baller status and trying to save up for something nice next steward auction.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

thats grear pete ill let sterward know and she will take it out of your account thanks so much that puts us at 1.4mill i think
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

louise bayou is putting up another 500k so as of right know the purse is 1.9 mill lets get it over the 2 mill
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

also who ever donates 100k gets free breeding to any of my studs strike ive been blessed and stealin dreams if you donate 200 k you get 2 freebreedings and anything over 300k you get 3 free breedings so it can be a win win for everybody thanks
Bryan Doolittle
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bryan Doolittle »

I will still give $600K this season( + 100k per season until 1 mill max) to anyone that wins all 3 legs, but I think that a 2 year old winning one race and becoming the all-time QH sprint earner renders a lot of previous seasons racing , um what's the right word...

I really do appreciate all that Jeff and Brandon Cashell have done and do for QH racing. The next phase of their QH domination is going to kick in next season so I hope you are all paying attention. They are that good. As for one humongous purse size, I am not trying to be a jerk, I just think if we were to pool money and spread it out over more races, it would obviously benefit more people.
"The door says 'PUSH', you idiot"-My Brother
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

i agree with you bryan hope it doenst take away from what past champions have done but in real life easy jet didnt run for purses like they do now and he was one of the greaest of all time at los al there triple crown now has 2 1mil races and one 2 mil race 5 years ago they had 1 and thanks for the complment coming from the king means alot
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

Bryan, I see your point and certainly understand it. I'd love to help out with sponsoring more races--I can't really help out on the GP side, but I can certainly help out with increasing purse money, if someone were to sponsor more races.
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D