Paint HOF

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Paint HOF

Post by The Steward »

I am slowly starting to hack my way through updating the Hall of Fame, which I have been happily ignoring for a few years. I will happily take submissions for Paints who belong, with the "rule" being they have to be retired ten years (last race in Y42). We are going to vote several of them in once we have some submissions!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint HOF

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Honeymoon Finale and Boone are two that pop out to me
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Stars Go Blue, fantastic racer and broodmare. I own one of her grandsons(out on lease currently) and sold another and they’re both great racers and stakes winners after not even a full year of racing.
yeah
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

Italy was one of the big three stallions (along with HOFers Ohio Charmer and Shockfly) you'd weave together to make good sprinters. His record on the track was pretty decent too.
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

Michael Looker wrote: 5 years ago Italy was one of the big three stallions (along with HOFers Ohio Charmer and Shockfly) you'd weave together to make good sprinters. His record on the track was pretty decent too.
I feel a little un-humble to say it myself but I agree. Italy was, and still is, influential in Paint sprinter bloodlines.
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

^ Streak of Rock, Macho Bugsy, Jiggery Pokery, Lorse

and when she gets in there Away We Go
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

A View to A Kill - COME ON!!! Put him in the HOF already!!! Great runner and a great stallion, his final full crop of foals yielded 2 millionaire mares, Kissin Frogs and Synchrony
Boone - Obvious choice, 3x SC winner, influence as a stud
Streak of Rock - Great runner back in the lower purse days. HUGE influence as a stallion back when it was either Splash Works or Ahead of the Game, really nothing else

Others that I realized if I write something about them this will turn into a novel:
Italy, Sword of the King, Jiggery Pokery, Lorse, Shock Me, Honeymoon Finale, Em Pee Vee
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k